"Everyone, meet Flower." Flower stood up and went infront, "Flower, introduce yourself to the class please."

"H-hi... My names Flower, i like to draw and make some sweaters... Its nice to meet you all..." She said, abit nervous and shy, it was obvious she wasnt ready to introduce herself in public.

"Alright thank you, Flower, you can go sit down next to Lollipop now" Flower nodded, sitting next to me.

"Okay class, im gonna start our lesson today! You better listen because this is gonna be on the test tomorrow!" She said strictly.

Sigh, Another test.

As the lesson began, everyone started to take notes except flower. She looked like she was listening abit carefully,

The bell rang, "alright thats it for today class. I hope you do good on the test tomorrow."

Last period before recess.

Art.

Everyone was packed for art class, it was theyre favorite subject since the teacher was really nice and doesnt yell.

Me and flower were talking, we had alot in common. Like gaming, and other stuff. She was getting comfortable on me, and i started to get comfortable on her too.

The art teacher arrived.

"Good morning class! Today were gonna be painting something today!"
The teacher said.

Everyone jumped from excitement, "alright, now class, calm down because the other room is also having theyre class." Everyone got quiet,

We all started to get our painting materials, like the canvas thingy and our paint set,

"Alright everyone! Paint this." she showed us a drawing of a flower vase. With some flowers, "okay, im gonna tell the rules and you better listen. First, your gonna the the flower vase, then the flower, and then you paint it with some colors! You guys can start... Now!"

With that, everyone got on their work.

After painting, the teacher went around to check how we did. After that, everyone got an A!

After class:

Everyone ran to the cafeteria to get some food, while i packed my own lunch. I saw flower sitting alone, so i sat next to her. "Hey flower." I said, "oh, Hi lolly!" She said back to me. We started to talk about stuff we liked so we can get to know eachother. We laughed at some things white eating our snacks,

"It was nice talking to you, Lollipop, see you on the next class!" She said as she packed up and left the cafeteria, i waved goodbye and she waved back.

Next class started. English. It was the last period.

Everyone got on their seats. Flower sat next to me, as the lesson started. The teacher made us write a paragraph of what she lessoned, to be honest, i forgot.

After that, we got out of class, packing our bags, getting our stuff from our locker, finally that this is over i can chill in my home... Today was a long day to be honest.

Everyone got out of the school, flower ran up to me, "hi lolly!!", "Ah, hello, Flower~" i said back to her "do you... Maybe wanna get some ice cream and walk home together?" She asked me nervously, "i would love too, Flower!" I said, "Great! Lets go to the ice cream shop"

We got on the shop and ordered some ice cream, she got strawberry ice cream while i got cookies and cream, we happily ate as we were heading home, "well, it was nice spending time with you flower, goodbye.", "Bye-bye lollipop!"

I unlocked my door and got in, feeling tired, i shut the door and quickly changed into my normal clothes, i watched some tv, it was getting late, i decided to eat some left overs before going to bed,

I changed into my pajamas, got on my bed, falling asleep.

1048 words.