A Forged Bond (18)

Start from the beginning

"Ah..." Inosuke gasped, 'she's got a totally different air about her now. She's about to do something totally mind-blowing!!'

'Now to finish him off! Total Concentration! Water Breathing! Tenth Form!' Nezuko thought.

She leapt up in the air to prepare her attack but Father breaks through the tree.

"Uraahhh!!" Father roared.

"Ah.!" Nezuko gasped, redirecting her attack.

She landed on the tree she had cut down.

"Graaahhh!!" Father growled.

"Ah!" Nezuko gasped.

"Look out!" Inosuke warned.

"Grrr!" Father growled.

He grabbed the tree and swung it, sending Nezuko flying.

"Ahh!!" Nezuko screamed.

"Nezumi!!" Inosuke shouted.

"I-Inosuke! Please don't die until I get back!! That might be one of the Twelve Kizuki! Please don't die! Please don't die! Whatever you do, do not die!!" Nezuko instructed.

"Ah..." Inosuke muttered.

Inosuke turned to see Father looming over him.

"Ah..!" Inosuke gasped.

"Grrr...!" Father growled.

"Oh, shit!"

On the hut Zenitsu landed on, he laid there, slowly fighting the poison in his body.

'It's getting really hard to breathe now. I can't feel my arms or legs. Tanjiro... I'm sorry I couldn't be there for you...' Zenitsu thoguht.

He closed his eyes.

"Don't give up! Don't give up! Don't give up!" Kuwjima's voice boomed in Zenitsu's head.

"Don't... give up...." Zenitsu strained.

He opened his eyes and calmed his now-ragged breathing. A woman wearing a butterfly haori glided next to him. She landed gracefully and stood over Zenitsu.

'Who is this?' Zenitsu thought, looking up at her helplessly.

"Yoo-hoo! Are you all right?" She asked him.

With Nezuko, she is currently flying in the air, she found a spot to land and stuck to it.

"Water Breathing! Second Form! Water Wheel!" Nezuko announced.

She preformed the move and crashed into a tree, she used her leg to bounce off of it onto the ground.

"Phew! Glad I managed to land!" Nezuko sighed.

"Ahhh!!" A girl screamed.

"Ah..!" Nezuko ran over to the scene.

The figure screaming seemed to be the Sister Spider from earlier. Rui stood over her.

"I beg of you! Please Stop! Ahh!!" Sister screamed.

As Nezuko moved closer, she noticed that Sister was bleeding.

"Ah..!" Nezuko gasped, she immediately clamped a hand over her mouth.

"What are you looking at? This isn't some show, you know." Rui spoke.

"Wh... What are you doing? Aren't you two allies?" Nezuko asked.