→ Headcannon: Long Distance + What They're Like When Their S/O Visits [P1]

notes: kinda old. maybe ooc but idk. pretty accurate honestly. 

warnings: nsfw mentions, 

the following oc's belong to me/liilfuffie: 1-20, all mentioned below. 

***

1. takeo - runs up to them and embraces them tightly. probably spins them around and just holds them for a few good long minutes. a few smooches here and there. happy laughter. might get a bit teary eyed depending on how long its been.

2. ryuunosuke - wings flap a few times in excitement. practically tackles them to the floor. many kisses. death grip.

3. maelle - smiles and embraces them eagerly. runs her fingers through their hair, holding them close. if in front of people, will only give a few smooches, when behind doors, will be more clingey and loving.

4. callisto - wraps all four arms around them and picks them up in excitement. once she lowers them, she'll keep two arms around them and use her other two to cup their face. brushing her thumbs along their cheeks and peppering them with kisses.

5. kosuke - lips will quirk up in a sexy ass smirk. quick hug followed by a heavy, passionate and longing kiss. then he'll hold their hand and refuse to let go till they can be alone. ;)

6. shouru - takes her a bit to notice, once she does she'll smile at them lovingly and pull them into a quick embrace. small pecks in front of other's, more heated when alone.

7. shohei - stares in silence and surprise before slowly making his way over and snaking his arms around their waist. will pull them flush against himself and bury his face in the crook of their neck. flipping anyone off who dare make a comment about his flustered face.

8. aki - squeals excitedly before running up to them. practically yeets herself into their arms. arms around their neck, legs around their face. she's clinging on like a damn spider monkey and she aint letting go.

9. evora - glares at them, annoyed that it's been so long. probably punches/hits them before pulling them into a hug. will stay close to them the remainder of the time, practically glued to their side and will hurt anyone who comments on it. if she gives any kisses they'll be short, and sweet, at first but she will get more heated and clingy when other's arent around to watch.

10. vladimir - smirks so fucking wide. "hey, babe. what took you so long?" probably smacks their ass or honks their titties. probs both. slings an arm around them and smooches elegantly. can def see him french kissing. he doesn't care if other people see.

11. midori - wings will flap once or twice in surprise. she'll smirk at them and waltz over, grabbing the front of their shirt and practically smashing her lips against theirs. "took you long enough.." will immediately take them behind doors for some more... loving..

12. oda - probably cries, especially if it's been a while. rushes up to them and holds them close. nuzzles his face into them and peppers any skin he can see with kisses. including their hands, arms, etc. "i love you so much, I missed you." stuff like that.

13. junichi - blink his eyes in surprise. silent for a few seconds before smiling at them sweetly and walking over to hug them. holds them for a few seconds before kissing them adoringly. brushing their hair away from their face, he can't stop smiling at them. "when did you get here?" still shocked, and can't really believe they're here.

14. chiyo - shrieks and laughs likes a little kid. wings flap so much she probably launches herself away from them. either that or she charges head first into them. holds their face in her hands and kisses them happily.

15. kazuhiko - didn't even notice they were there. probably wouldn't notice if they left. they'd probably say something and he'd look at them like, "haven't you been here the whole time?" once it was confirmed that it had in fact been a while he'd pull them into his lap and run his hands over them, kissing them every once and a while and whispering sweet nothings into their ear. probably have sex a few times at least to make up for his ignorance.

16. bashira - freezes in place for a few seconds before huffing and wrapping her arms around them almost hesitantly. she can't really believe their here so she's a bit distant. but she's happy nonetheless and will show it more once she's had time to settle.

17. lovisa - sneaks up behind them and wraps her arms around them from behind. places a few kisses and nibbles to their neck, back and shoulder. might slide her hands up their shirt to feel their stomach and chest.

18. nikoshimi - grabs their arm and pulls them away from the prying eyes of others. presses them against the wall with both of his arms on either side of them. marks them as his by nuzzling them to get his scent on them, and biting/sucking them to form bruises/hickeys. forces them to wear his hoodie so they continue to smell like him. takes them to his room for much needed cuddles.

19. mako - mews/brings excitedly and runs up to them. (maximum speed) grabs them, lifts them off the ground and spins them around. nuzzles his face into the crook of their neck. cue very loud purring. the very many kisses and cuddles. will not stop purring, not once.

20. alienor - stares at them sleepily and then opens her arms for cuddles. she'll giggle to herself sleepily and give them a long smooch. she'll probably accidentally fall asleep on them because she finally feels comfortable after lord knows how long of not sleeping. will wake up on top of them, smile, and press a saccharine kiss to their lips. "don't wait so long to see me again, next time." her version of an I missed/love you.