14: She's Alive🎗️

Começar do início

"Hey I'm speaking to you!"

My hands began to shake, but I tried to maintain my calm, as I turned to look at the demon behind me. A beautiful woman, with an ugly scowl in her face. What's her rank?

She looked at me up and down before making an unsatisfied sound. "Could you be any uglier? You're making me really ill," she spat.

Her eyes traveled to the girl in my arms. "And you. I thought I told you to clean the room."

The girl pushed me a bit before bowing to her, "i-I'm sorry, I'll do it r-right now!"

The demon pulled the girl's ear, "You should've just listened the first time I asked. Am I a joke to you?" Blood began to trail down the girl's ear as the demon pulled harder.

"Take your hands off of her," I ordered, grabbing the demon's arm. I won't sit by and watch this girl get mistreated.

The demon scowled as she raised her hand and hit me with the back of her fist. That was too fast for me to counter.

Daki's flashback 2-3 days ago (before y/n decided to join) ☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

Daki had just killed the owner's wife after being confronted by her. Her identity was found out, but that didn't matter. Corpses can't speak to the living.

She entered her room, when her knees began to shake. A fear common to have by all demons. At least, when he's there.

"Master Muzan!" She cheered, seeing him stand before her. Muzan Kibutsuji plastered a smile on his face as he noticed her presence.

"You've become stronger than the last time I've seen you," he applauded," But don't let your guard down. There are still demonslayers lurking about."

Daki nodded her head. She couldn't live without him. He was her savior, and she'd do anything to satisfy him.

"I have high hopes for you, Daki. No one is as beautiful or strong as you," he praised, "and you'll become even more powerful from here on out."

The demoness gushed at the sweet nothings her master whispered to her heart, when she heard another voice quietly echo in her mind.

"Married? After my fiancé broke up with me, I realized that all men were basically the same. They just want to use us for their own gains when we are so much more than that." Y/n sneered.

Daki's heart wavered as she peered into Muzan's eyes. She couldn't find a single trace of sincerity.

Her eyes saddened, but she smiled anyway. A bitter feeling left in her chest.

"Yes, master"

End of Daki's flashback ☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

Zenitsu was sent flying to the wall as the demoness analyzed him. He's no civilian, but he's not a hashira either. He was a lower rank demonslayer.

She must kill him.....for Muzan.....

.....right?

Third person pov
(On the roof of a random building)

"There's a demon in my house," Inosuke informed. "It goes like this...and then this....!"

Killua smacked his head."Your hand signs aren't telling us anything! Even the muscle mice explain better than you."

"Where 's Zenitsu?" Gon asked, noticing his absence, " did he get lost on his way here?"

"Zenitsu won't be coming," Uzui interrupted, as he landed on the roof behind them.