P L A Y I N G T H E G A M E - C H A P T E R 10

Start from the beginning

Santana pushed her back on the bed and got on top of her, the next place his lips finding being the crevice of her neck. He kissed Creanna's favorite spot on her neck making her gasp and pull at his t-shirt; besides being stressed out Creanna was also a little sexually frustrated.

"Come on Cre, you gon' make me fuck it outta you? I know you want it too." Santana smirked. When she didn't answer he licked his lips and peeled the sheets from around her body; she was somewhat dry but beads of water still lingered around on her skin.

Santana took her light brown nipple into his mouth and teased it by rolling the tip of his tongue around it. Creanna's hands were immediately placed in his soft curly mane. She closed her eyes and ran her hands through his scalp while Santana massaged her breast.

Santana held her left breast with one hand and used his other hand to explore her body. He ran his hand up and down her smooth skin, her warm peppermint breath caressing the side of his face.

"You gon' talk to me?" He whispered.

She didn't answer him but Santana knew she heard him. His mouth broke free from her nipple to tend to the other one while his free hand played with the other nipple he just hardened with his tongue. Creanna began rolling her body underneath him ready to feel all of him inside her.

After Santana had both of her nipples stiff, his lips returned to Creanna's favorite spot. He resumed nibbling on her neck and she instantly crossed her legs feeling heat building at her core. "Oh my God I love that..." She panted out loud without even realizing it. "Please keep doing that baby, mmmm..."

"You like that?" He whispered in her ear, continuing to nip and suck at her special area.

The place on Creanna's neck was so sensitive if she was stimulated the right way in that area she could have an orgasm off that alone. It already happened a few times but Santana was not ready for her to cum so soon.

He pulled away knowing she was wet and waiting. He reached over her and got a condom off the top of the draw. He ripped the packet open and pulled his pants down putting the rubber on his eight inches.

Santana slid his dick up and down her slit making Creanna shutter. When he entered her they both groaned. It'd been a while since both of them had got some because Creanna had cut Santana off for a while since she was upset about when he first came up to her with this plan of his.

"Fuck Cre," Santana mumbled when her tight, wet walls gripped him.

Creanna turned on the bed sideways and lifted one leg straight up resting it on Santana's shoulder. Santana groaned, holding onto Creanna's ankle, watching his manhood go back and forth in her like he was fascinated by his own dick.

Creanna never really talked during sex; but she made enough sounds and facial expressions to let you know you were doing your thing.

Santana watched Creanna's blushing red face while she panted slow and long. She sucked her stomach in which were two signs he picked up on over the years when she couldn't take the dick.