Volley Ball Game

"Look's like this is everything. Are there anymore complaints Colonel?" Alexis asks as she looks at Colonel Calloway as the volley ball court is finished being set up.

"Well we need a referee." Colonel Calloway says.

"You're looking at him. Scrappy Doo. I call them as I see them." Scrappy says as he gets up in a chair.

"Let's flip to see who serves first." A boy with blonde hair says.

"No problem!" Winnie says as she howls and jumps over the net.

"That's girls flipped! We're supposed to flip a coin." A heavy set boy says.

"Affirmative." A dark haired boy says.

"Here I got a coin. If it's heads we'll go first. If it's tails than your boys will go first Colonel. It landed on heads." Alexis says as she takes a coin from her pocket and flips it.

"Affirmative. Grimwood serves first." Colonel Calloway says as he comes over and looks at the coin.

"Like give it all you got Elsa." Shaggy says as Elsa spikes the ball causing it to go through the net and into some of the Calloway boys.

"Net ball!" Scrappy shouts.

"I'd say it's a net loss." One of the boys says as a spider fixes the net.

"Try to see if you can hit the ball just a little higher Elsa." Alexis says as she goes over to Elsa before walking off as Elsa spikes the ball and causes the boys to miss it due to how she hit it.

"Point goes to Grimwood." Scrappy says as Scooby is cheering for the girls as the game continues.

*Timeskip*

"The girls are doing wonderful. Don't you think Alexis?" Miss Grimwood asks as she sits next to Alexis on the bench while watching the girls play in the game.

"Yes. They are. But spoke too soon. Looks like the boys are getting the lead now." Alexis says as the cadets get the lead due to Phantasma going through the net but gain the lead back with a point gained by Tannis.

"Well done girls!" Alexis shouts happily before Scooby brings her a hot dog.

"Here you go Rexis." Scooby says as he hands Alexis the hot dog before eating his own.

"Oh. Thanks Scooby." Alexis says as she notices the ball is then flying weirdly as the Calloway Cadets gain the lead again.

"Zoinks! This doesn't look good." Shaggy says as Scooby takes his hot dog and takes a bite off it.

"Tastes good." Scooby says as he smiles.

"Like we gotta catch up." Shaggy says as he walks off.

"Ketchup? Rokay." Scooby says as he puts some ketchup on his hot dog causing some to fly into the face of the cadet serving as he loses his serve while Scooby then finishes his hot dog before getting the hiccups as the ball begins to act strangely allowing the girls to gain the lead and win the game.

"That's out Colonel and so are you! Grimwood wins." Scrappy says as he goes over to the Colonel as he is holding the trophy.

"You were fangtastic coach." Sibella says as she and the other girls pick up Scooby, Scrappy and Shaggy and begin to triumphantly carry them around.

"Like it was nothing really." Shaggy says.