Rotten Food

"Like follow us girls! There's nothing like a little run to get you in shape." Shaggy says as everyone is following him out the door while running.

"And we don't have to wear a tutu either." Scrappy says.

"Yeah! No tutu." Scooby says happily.

"This was a good idea you had Alexis." Shaggy says as he looks at Alexis.

"No problem Shaggy. I'm happy to help." Alexis says as she shifts to wolf form while running.

"Hey Matches how about burning up a few miles?" Shaggy asks as he, Scooby and Scrappy run over top of Matches while Alexis avoids him as he is digging in the ground before looking up angrily and shakes his head.

"I don't think he wants to play right now Shaggy." Alexis says as Matches goes back to digging.

"Gee. Maybe his pilot light when out." Scrappy says.

"It's pretty cool getting to meet you Alexis. I enjoy meeting other ghouls." Sibella says as she runs next to Alexis.

"I don't know if I am consider a ghoul Sibella. I mean I'm part human." Alexis says.

"And? I like that. Besides to me you're as much of a ghoul as I am. You're just different." Sibella says.

"But isn't be different bad? Wouldn't you guys think it's weird?" Alexis asks curiously.

"Of course not. I think it's fangtastic what you can do." Sibella says as she smiles.

"Gosh Sibella. That means a lot. Wow. Cool." Alexis says as Sibella turns into a bat.

"Oh this? Everyone in my family can do it." Sibella says happily.

"Well I think it's pretty cool." Alexis says happily as Sibella smiles.

"Last one's a rotten apple!" Elsa says as she runs past the boys before they trip on some apples and collide against a tree.

"Are you guys okay?" Alexis ask as she runs over to the boys.

"Yeah. Like as long a we're here we might as well take a break and a bite." Shaggy says.

"Yeah. A bite!" Scooby says as he and Shaggy pick up some apples.

"I don't know. These apples smell kind of strange." Alexis says as she is sniffing one of the apples on the ground before Scooby and Shaggy bite into some apples and immediately spit them out.

"Yuck!" Scooby and Shaggy say in union.

"Oh. Don't you like crab apples? They're fantastic. They're rotten." Sibella says as she eats an apple.

"Like you girls have strange tastes. Come on guys." Shaggy says as the group gets running again while the girls are eating some apples.

"Try one Alexis." Sibella says as she hands Alexis an apple.

"I don't know. My nose says no to the smell." Alexis says nervously.

"Please? For me?" Sibella asks.

"Oh okay. I make no promises about liking it though." Alexis says as she nervously takes a bite of the apple.

"Well?" Sibella asks.

"It's not bad. Though it will take a bit to get used to the taste. But not bad." Alexis says.

"See? I told you that you'd like it." Sibella says as she smiles.

"Yeah. I guess you were right." Alexis says.

*Timeskip*

"Come and get it my little ones!" Miss Grimwood says as she places a tray of steaks at a table causing Shaggy, Scooby and Scrappy to immediately go sit down at the table.

"Looks like the boys wanted to stop for lunch. I guess we should too girls." Alexis says as she goes and lays down under a tree while watching Shaggy, Scooby and Scrappy try to find food in the garden with no luck.

"What's the matter boys? Can't find anything?" Alexis asks as she walks over to the boys with the girls.

"No. Like everything in this garden's totally rotten!" Shaggy says.

"Thanks. We do our best." Sibella says as Alexis looks at her.

"But every so often something fresh sneaks in. Thank you Elsa." Miss Grimwood says as Elsa pulls some fresh corn from the garden.

"Ripe corn. Yuck!" Elsa says in disgust.

"Oh boy. Like what I wouldn't give for a pizza right now." Shaggy says as he puts his hands on his stomach.

"How much allowance have you got left Sibella?" Winnie asks as she looks at Sibella.

"A Transylvania dollar." Sibella says as she pulls a coin out of her pocket.

"Well we should have enough. Get flappin." Winnie says as Sibella transforms into a bat causing Shaggy to faint and fall onto Alexis.

"Shaggy get off please. You're heavier than you look." Alexis says as she gets out from under Shaggy before helping him up.

"Shaggy! Rices!" Scooby says as he comes over in a hurry.

"Rice?" Alexis asks.

"No rices." Scooby says as he puts to his eyes.

"Oh eyes. Like why didn't you say so?" Shaggy says as he laughs.

"I did." Scooby says as he walks off with Shaggy.

"Sibella is back guys. Won't be hungry for long." Alexis says as she sees Sibella come over with a pizza.

"One pizza to go. With everything on it. Except for garlic of course." Sibella says as she transforms back to human form.

"Smells wonderful! Smells great." Shaggy says happily as Sibella opens the pizza box.

"Yeah." Scooby says as he, Alexis, Scrappy and Shaggy take a slice of pizza and begin eating.

"Um Sibella what is on this pizza? Tastes amazing but I can't quite figure out the taste." Alexis says.

"Oh spiderwebs, snails and tadpole tails." Sibella says making the boys momentarily stop eating.

"Delicious." Scooby says.

"Yeah. Like while we're snacking you girls get cracking. Meet you back at the school." Shaggy says as he, Alexis, Scooby and Scrappy walk off while eating pizza.