•five

he outstretched his hand while yelling out
"50 bucks!" to the others.
you and the boys started laughing again and the apartment filled with joyus chatter.

-----------------------------------------------

the next day you were all sent out to start the week-long skzcode.
"hey, we have to share rooms right?"
chan turned to you and said "yes, but we dont choose. we usually do a challenge or something to decide our pairings."
"ah okay"

you were all sent out separately; one after the other. first was felix, then chan, Jeongin, seungmin and so on. soon it was you and hyunjin and you guys chatted for a bit before the car came back to take one of you.

"hey... can I ask why you were asking me what the colour of the walls are?"
hyunjin rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly
"ah, that... well I like to imagine what I think the house is like and the others didn't know and felix said you would so I asked to message you, and yeah."
hyunjin nodded "so how long have you been a trainee?"
"ah, only a few months"
"how did you start the practical training or whatever they called it"
"I had been doing quite well in my monthly evaluations and they offered to let me do some practical training. They also added that if I did it I might debut faster so I agreed and here I am"
you spread your arms out and gestured to the apartment. hyunjin nodded while you spoke and said
"okay, but why are you in a boy group and not a girl one?"
"that's a bit more complicated. first off, they wanted me to be with people in the same age range and there aren't many girl groups right now in my age range."
hyunjin hummed and gestured for you to carry on
"second. they thought about who i'd get along with most and none of the girl groups would be a good fit with my personality. that's what they said anyways."

hyunjin nodded slowly and then said
"your personality?" you nodded
"that's weird because you're really nice" you laughed "nice to you, yeah"
you looked at hyunjin and he looked confused "what does that mean?"
"when I met new people I'm not... the friendliest to say the least"
the two of you heard a honk and you stood up to go to the car
"but you were friendly when you met us?" "because you were friends with chan. i trust his judgement" with that you left.

In the car the driver gave you two cups. one with different coloured strips and one with folded papers.
"pick one out of each cup and give it back" you did as told and grabbed a purple coloured strip, a random folded paper. while passing the cups back he told you that the person who has the same coloured strip as you is who you'll be rooming with and the folded paper is your mission that you'll start when everyone is at the house. the rest of the drive was quiet as you fiddled with the paper, still not reading the folded one incase you were supposed to wait.

At the house you were staying at you walked inside while quickly greeting all the staff you walked past. when inside you saw the boys were all sat with someone except two, felix and lee know.
"y/n!"
you flinched at looked at jeongin.
"ah- sorry but uhm whats the colour of the strip you have! your either partnered with leeknow hyung or felix hyung"

you pulled the strip out your pocket showing it to the others "purple."
lee know pulled his out showing that his was also purple. you sat infront of him on the floor as he was sat on the couch. he moved his legs slightly apart so you could lean on the couch.

"have you checked your mission yet?" seungmin asked from the couch.
"ah no i wasnt sure if i should"
he nodded and said
"open it now you can."

you pulled the folded paper out and opened it while hiding it away from everyone else. it read

your mission is to get a hug from everyone. they must reciprocate it otherwise it doesnt count.

you folded your paper again and covered your face with your hand. everyone laughed at your reaction
"bad mission?"
"yess.... its impossible!"
you dragged out your words as you looked around at everyone. at some point hyunjin arrived and was now sat with felix.

_______________________

the staff then said that they were going to start filming and to go into a room one by one and tell a camera your mission and thoughts.

one by one everyone left and then you went last. you sat down on a chair in the room and pulled your mission out your pocket to show the camera.
"im gonna fail so hard. wish me luck, im gonna need it" you whispered your last sentence as you got up and left.

when you were back in the living room everyone started trying to do their missions. you didnt know what to do and sat in the corner of the couch trying to think. felix walked over thinking you were upset and cuddled into your side. you looked at him and he hugged you tightly, which you reciprocated. when he pulled away you asked why he hugged you
"because you looked sad" he then stood up and left.

you smiled when you realized he had just given you an idea.

_________________

you stood in amongst chaos as chan was trying to pry a pillow out of jeongins hands. soon enough Chan elbowed you in the stomach and you doubled over in exaggerated pain and he turned around quickly
"oh my god! im so sorry are you okay!?"
he hugged you tightly and patted your head he checked you were okay before carrying on with trying to get the pillow.
you smiled smugly.

at this point you had gotten everyone to hug you besides lee know and hyunjin. you knew these two were gonna be the hardest but it seemed impossible as you had no ideas and by now you were starting to ache from getting hit on purpose so much.
you sat on the couch and thought about what you should do when suddenly the cushion next to you was sat on. you turned your head just to be met with lee know pushing your head back facing forward
"i know what your mission is... "he whispered quietly in your ear "I'll help you this once if you help me"
you nodded seeing as you were struggling
he turned you around and hugged you tightly and you melted into his arms not fully expecting a hug. he then pulled back slightly and looked at you
"do you know the lyrics to thunderous?"
"yes..?"
"after you get hyunjin can you recite every word. its my mission to get someone to recite the entire thing of one of our songs"
"huh?! thats so hard!?"
"just do it i just helped you. ill go tell hyunjin to hug you."
"huh? w-wait!"

leeknow already left to tell hyunjin tto hug you. you sat on the couch with your head on your hands expecting this to be a disaster. but soon you felt arms around you and you looked up to see hyunjin. he pulled away quickly and rubbed his neck sheepishly.
"lee know said to hug you because you were home sick so yeah.."
he seemed nervous so you pulled him back and hugged him. he hugged back tightly.

__________

the game just finished and both you and leeknow passed. you held your end of the bargain and recited the lyrics to thunderous.

it was now time to go get ready for bed. you had brought a bag for your things and started looking for your room wishing to put it down somewhere safe. you were walking around the hallways until you found leeknow.
"lee know wheres our room"
he turned around wearing an ugly expression. you jumped in surprise and laughed. he started laughing as well before he grabbed your hand and started pulling you to your room.
"its this one"

1411 words

edit: im gonna start changing the pov so it'll say 'i' instead of 'you' yk? also dont expect me to update regularly. this isnt a serious book and i only really write when im bored 🥱