•four

"no stay its not felix. its a friend of mine and a JYPE trainee."

-------------------------------------------

you walked into camera and waved. chan showed you the comments which were going crazy. majority of them saying stuff like "shes so pretty" and "whats her name". you sat next to felix and he held your hand, noticing you were slightly nervous.
"stay, send some questions and we'll answer them!" after chan said that the comments went crazy with questions so we started answering some
"whats her name?" "my name is y/n!"
"are you a new member of skz?" "no, I'm a trainee doing something like... practical training!"
"whats your age?" "I am 20 years of age!" jeongin looked at you in shock "you're a year younger than me!" "yeah?" you said unbothered, the boys started laughing at jeongins realization.
"uh.. okay then" you turned back to the chat which was going crazy

"do you know english!?" "yes, yes I do. i was not born in Korea! i was born and raised in New Zealand!" "does that mean you know maori?" "uh, yeah, I know some though not a lot because I didn't grow up in a maori house." "do you know stan walker?" "'course I do!" chan started to speak after I finished "okay guys! guess what is coming up."

__________________________

after the live, the boys dispersed into their rooms and one by one started to sleep. at some point you and chan were the only two awake.

chan was still at the desk, working away and you were laying on your bed, on top of the covers listening to quiet music and playing a random game on your phone. chan turned to you after finishing his work and stared at you for a bit.

you noticed and quietly whispered "am I that pretty?" chan quietly laughed and said "I was just thinking about how much you've changed since then"
"I've changed?" you put your phone down and turned off your music. "physically, you look more mature now, and your acne is gone"
"well... its been years and I didn't even have much acne to begin with, I just had a pimple or two every couple of weeks or so" you shrugged while speaking "yeah, but your skin is clearer and softer looking" you laughed a bit at chans reply.

silence fell over you two as chan moved over to his bed quietly, trying not to wake the sleeping felix on the bunk above him. the sound of felix breathing was the only thing heard in the dark room chan suddenly laughed quietly "what?" you asked confused
"i just remembered when you were scared of the dark" he laughed some more and you feigned offence "we do not talk about that! i was ten!" "yeah but its funny. you always needed a light on."

he turned onto his side and looked at you. you were both looking at each other and chan started to speak "you ready?"
you hummed confusedly
chan took a deep breath "you ready for living with eight boys and all the drama thats going to come with it?"
you groaned "ughh... i hate drama, people get too interested in other peoples lives and for what? its 'cause they're bored with their own life" you threw your arms in the air and let them flop down beside you.

chan laughed "yeah but are you ready? im sure you know how chaotic they can be"
you laughed a bit "yeah i do, but it seems fun"
"it is"

silence fell over you two again and you took that as chan being too tired to continue.
"you gonna try sleep?" you turned at looked at the ceiling.
"yep... you?" chan whispered with his eyes closed
"hm.. no i... heh" you turned to chan "i just can't believe i did this"
"what?" chan sat up and looked at you. you were tearing up slightly
"i mean... i cant believe im here.. with you... again."
"ah... you remember our promise?"
"how could i forget?"

______________________

the next morning was quiet. you had woken before the other boys and you slowly got up and got ready. when you were you left to the living room and sat on the couch in silence. it was early morning and the sun was still rising.
at some point you turned the tv on and started watching a random show.

the boys work one by one as jisung walked out first, then Jeongin. soon most of them were up and about. felix then walked out and saw you sat on the couch by yourself and sat next to you. he then grabbed your arm and started to stare at you.

"what?" you muttered tiredly
"turn and lay down on your stomach."
you listened and did what he said although you were still a bit suspicious. he started massaging your back and you relaxed. he continued to massage you using his hands for a while and then got up. he brought back a massage gun and carried on massaging you.

"why are you massaging me all of a sudden felix?" you lifted your head slightly
"i heard you complaining about it yesterday and ive got nothing important to do right now so ill do this."
you hummed in reply and all of a sudden Jisung walked past while groaning
"ouh... my back is soooo soree. if only someone was nice enough to massage my back for me.."

everyone started laughing and walking past you and felix while doing the same thing. felix then yelled out
"you want a massage?! 50 bucks!!"
he outstretched his hand while yelling out
"50 bucks!" to the others.
you and the boys started laughing again and the apartment filled with joyus chatter.

990 words

a/n: ik this is a lee know x reader not felix but im just making relationships right now. this is infact a slow book so dont expect action straight away. enjoy.