𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊//Roomy

{y/n's pov}

"I don't wish for shit" I swore, glaring at him.

"Sure you don't sweetheart" he responded, smirking.

"Okay enough with that, we'll show you to your room before Iwa rips your head off" The brown haired man spoke.

"He wouldn't do shit" I spoke while glaring at the boy holding my wrists tightly.

"I'll prove you wrong another time" he whispered, glaring at me.

He let go of my wrists and I glared at him as I followed the brown haired boy out of the room.

"What the fuck is your name anyways" I asked the brown haired boy.

"It's Toru Oikawa" he spoke.

"And who's the spiky haired fuckhead" I asked.

"He's Hajime Iwaizumi" he responded.

"Don't you wanna know our names?" Another guy spoke.

"I'll find them out later" I brushed it off.

I looked around at the pastel blue walls, an off putting colour for a mafia mansion.

I followed Oikawa until he stopped and opened a room.

The room was also baby blue but it already had a bed and some dressers.

I walked in as they all followed.

"This is your room, it's right next to Iwa's and mine is across the hall so if you need anything come knock on our doors. There's clothes and toiletries already here for you" Oikawa spoke.

"Okay cool, I'm not gonna say thanks because you kidnapped me, and I won't need anything from any of you." I responded, glaring at them.

"You can stay in here and get acquainted, dinner will be done soon and we'll come and get you" Oikawa smiled.

That's off putting.

"Fine" I spoke.

They all left, closing the door behind them.

I walked around the room, examining the decor.

It was actually very pretty.

There was a bedside table made from oak, some charging chords as well as a lamp on it.

I went into the bathroom, smiling slightly at the weird offbranded 3-in-1 soap they bought.

I'm gonna have to go shopping at some point.

I examined the other stuff they put in there, tampons, pads, foaming apple hand soap, a body scrubber, some tiny shampoo and conditioner travel bottles, lots of towels neatly folded in the corner, a new toothbrush and toothpaste, a hairbrush and a comb, as well as some weird ass perfume.

I walked back into the bedroom and went through the dressers, there was the basics.

They got me t-shirts, some leggings, shorts, jeans, sweats, and even one pair of cargo pants, there were some sweaters, some hoodies, a couple crop tops, some bras and some underwear, along with some pairs of socks.

Yeah I definitely need to go shopping, they got the wrong bra size.

I'm overheating I gotta change.

Then change

Who tf is you?

Your thoughts

Weird asf

I grabbed a pair of leggings and a t-shirt.