prologue

You were walking home from school like usual. nothing special about today, you had a lame day at school and you were just ready to get home. When all of a sudden you get the idea to go for a bit of an adventure. You decide instead of taking your normal route home you would take the path leading through the woods. You already knew how to get home from the woods anyways, you used to play there as a young child with your cousins and knew it almost as well your normal way home. You walked through the small forest, admiring the scenery, until you got to the bridge.

As you slowly approached the bridge you hear something. You freeze in your tacks listening, trying to figure out what you were hearing. You hear it again. 

Pong!

Then you hear what sounds like wincing followed by loud laughter. You decided to get closer cautiously walking towards the bridge making sure to be quiet as you move.

You peak your head around the corner of the bridge and you see a group of boys.

They are huddled around something looking down at it.

When one of the boys moves to the side you notice another guy, but he was on the ground wincing in pain. Then you hear one of the boys say

"I said don't move!, if you move again we'll make you eat it again, urine rice!"

The boy says before him and his friends begin to howl with laughter again.

You're not sure why but this really pissed you off, on any other day you would have just minded your business and carried on, but something just snapped.

Looking around for anything you can use to defend yourself or the boy you remember "the Pocket knife!" You always kept the pocket knife your dad had given you in the innermost part of your bag.

You pulled it out and took a deep breath before stepping out in front of the boys.

"HEY! YOU GUYS!" You shout out earning the  attention of the boys.

They all look at you in confusion before you shout out again

"LEAVE HIM ALONE!" You yell stepping closer.

"Yeah? Or what?" One of the boys says causing the others to laugh.

You clutched the small blade in your hand, you run yourself towards the boy grabbing him by his collar, earning a frightened reaction from him and his friends. You hold the pocket knife against his cheek, pressing down.

" I'll make you regret ever fucking with him ever again"

you say hostilely before throwing him to the ground.

"YOU FUCKING PSYCHO!" he screamed before quickly scrambling away his friends scurrying after him. You turn your attention to the boy on the ground.

Your eyes lock when they meet, you walk over to him.

"Hey? You alright over there" you say kneeling down in front of him.

"I-i think my lips busted!" He replies shakily.

You search through your bag picking up your first aid you keep in there.

" I'm going to try to help you ok?" You say reassuringly to the boy.

You gently lower his hand from his face revealing his busted bloody lips and bloody nose.

You reach into your kit pulling out some hydrogen peroxide, tissue and bandaids.

"I'm going to clean your injury just sit still" you say.

"O-ok" he's says quietly. You pour some hydrogen peroxide on the tissue and start dabbing the cuts gently.

Now that you're up close to him you notice how cute he is. This thought made you tense up nervously.

a slight pink blush spreading across your face. He must have noticed because he then asks you.

"a-are you ok?...you look a bit flustered?".

You're now looking him in the eyes "u-uh yes,yes I'm fine I've just never had to do this before.." you laugh awkwardly. You finish cleaning up his wounds and patching him up.

"T-thank you so much..they have been doing that for a while now" he says looking at you. "I-im Suguru Niragi, by the way" he tells you.

"Well it's a pleasure to meet you! I'm Y/N L/N!" You extend your hand towards Niragi.

He shakes it gently. Your heart sped up once he grabbed your hand

"how could I have possibly already developed a crush!?" You thought to yourself.

And from that day forward you and Niragi would hang out almost everyday to ensure nobody would mess with him and I mean let's be honest you totally had a crush on him. However right after graduation you ended up moving and on top of that you lost all the contacts in your phone, Niragis included you never talked to him again.

796 words let's gooo!!! Anyways hope y'all enjoy the first chapter of this fanfic and I look forward to writing more lol bye💕💕(BTW I'm going to try to space out the paragraphs more because my god is this lengthy)