Prologue

The great hall at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry was its usual chaotic self on the night of the student's arrival. New first years were settling into their houses, older students were happily reuniting with their friends, and teachers watched on with satisfied gazes at the joyous atmosphere.

Over at the Gryffindor table was a large group that no one thought would end up sitting together. There was the Marauders, James Potter, Sirius Black, Remus Lupin, and Peter Pettigrew. Nearby was a group of girls known as, Lily Evans, Marlene McKinnon, Dorcas Meadows, and Mary MacDonald. The most surprising person to be there though was Sirius' younger brother Regulus. The younger Black may have had his Slytherin green tie around his neck, but he sat there right alongside the Gryffindors.

Everyone was happily conversing and catching up about their summers when the doors to the great hall slammed open. All heads whipped in the direction of the noise, and most raised their wands in defense. However, what they saw made them hesitate.

Slowly walking forward was a group of several adults. Pointedly, Euphemia and Fleamont Potter, Orion and Walburga Black, the Minister of Magic, and several Aurors and important people from the ministry.

As the group came closer, Dumbledore asked, "Dear guests, why have you come to Hogwarts?" Before anyone else could speak up Walburga sneered and said, "Why don't you tell us. We were just idly sitting in our home when we were apparated here." The other members of the group couldn't disagree with the woman for once as they all nodded their heads.

Giving no one the time to answer, there was a sudden crack of apparition at the front of the hall.

People were shocked to see a group of nine people piled on top of one another. There were distinct sounds of slight pain and frustration as they all tried to stand up.

Once the new group was standing there was one woman in particular that drew the halls attention. She stood around five foot ten, but that was probably due to her combat boot heels, wore a black long sleeve turtleneck, black skinny jeans, and had a pair of sunglasses rested on top of her head amidst her long, wavy black hair.

What stood out to them the most though was her eyes

What stood out to them the most though was her eyes. They were the same steel grey that everyone associated with the Black family. But that couldn't be possible. The only children from that family had come to Hogwarts. Everyone knew them. So, who was this person?

----------------

Alya had no idea what was happening. All she did know was that she had just finished putting her rings on and was about to leave the house to go to work. But now she was somewhere completely medieval looking with people pointing sticks at her and her group of coworkers.

As she looked around, she suddenly felt her heart drop. With furious gazes pinned straight on her was none other than Walburga and Orion Black. Alya instantly knew where she and her team had been transported to. Her first reaction was a whispered, "Oh shit."