Missed You [Lizkook]

It has been two months since Jungkook and Lisa have last seen each other. Lisa being the global brand ambassador of several famous brands, was out of Korea in order to attend constant fashion weeks. Jungkook on the other hand was busy on his new single "Dreamers".

After the fashion weeks were finally over and she was back in Korea, Jungkook had already left for Qatar. He was chosen to perform for the opening ceremony of FIFA Word Cup. He became the first k-pop idol to achieve such a golden opportunity and obviously all the other members were happy for him.

These two months, when they were not able to see each other in person, they were connected through calls or video calls or sometimes messages. Tonight, Jungkook was finally coming back to Korea from Qatar.

Both of them were excited to see each other after so long. Jungkook received a call from his girlfriend before taking off from Qatar, and got to know she has prepared a surprise for him. Through out the journey, Jungkook couldn't help but smile looking out of the window and admiring the clouds.

The happiness and excitement was visible on his face when he was out of the airport, posing for his fans and the paparazzi present there to receive him.

"Should i wear this one? Or this one?" Lisa asked herself as she was walking around her walk-in closet looking through the expensive clothes. Lastly, she chose a white off-shoulder dress which ended just above her knees. Her black hairs were perfectly set behind. Tonight, she decided just to put on some normal makeup.

She went outside of her room and looked around the dining room of the apartment she had decorated herself. Only dim lights were switched on shinning just above the dining table. She removed all the chairs except two with fragrance candles lighted up all around the table. Yes, she prepared a candle light dinner for him. Because of both of them being idols, a very famous ones, having constant dates outside wasn't possible.

She looked at the time on her phone, 12:34 am, meaning Jungkook will be here anytime soon. Some minutes passed by before she heard a doorbell ring. Of course Jungkook had keys but she specially asked him to ring the bell and not just enter with the keys.

She looked at herself in her phone's black screen one last time before running to the door. She opened the door, meeting with a smiling Jungkook who was as happy as her to finally see each other. He patiently watched her closing the door behind them.

When she finally turned around, a passionate kiss was gifted to her by her boyfriend. She responded with as much fierceness as him, telling each other how much they missed each other. Lisa pulled away from the kiss when she sensed Jungkook was taking the kiss to another level.

She held his cheeks lovingly, before connecting their foreheads "I missed you Koo.."
As a response to her words, another kiss was planted on her lips. But, this time it was as gentle as a rose petal.

"I missed you more" Jungkook whispered brushing their lips.

"Where's my surprise by the way?" He asked pulling back. "Is this my surprise?" He smirked, referring to the girl standing in front of him elegantly dressed.

"Do you like it?" she asked with her deep voice, quietly circling her hands around his small waist.

"I love it. You're so beautiful doll.." he came closer to her to kiss her again but Lisa was successful in getting him away from the main door to the bedroom without letting him see anything in the dining room. She practically dragged him with his eyes closed with both her hands.

"Wear something nice!" She shouted as he locked the door of the bathroom to get a shower.

20 minutes passed by, Jungkook came out of the shower only to find Lisa sitting on the bed frowning.
"You take even more time than me to get ready!" and with that she stomped off the room leaving a laughing Jungkook behind.