The Unsaid | Part 2 - Khyla's P.O.V.

It was nice to see Gab again after a month of not seeing or talking. I just smiled at him, then hugged tita to say goodbye, then I went to my car. I can feel my heart beating so fast, nararamdaman ko ding bumubigat yung dibdib ko, maybe because of panic attack. I don't know what to feel after seeing Gab. I want to rush to get out of there, but then Gab approached me. I looked at him, saying nothing at all, until he asked me if I was ok, and I answered I'm doing great. I was going to close my door and he stopped me.

"Khy, just tell me why you broke up with me, please?" He asked.

When we celebrated Lauren's birthday, I was rushed to the hospital the day after that, sobrang nanghihina ako, hindi makatayo, and I feel like I need oxygen inable to breath. I have asthma ever since, nasobrahan ako sa pagod at saya nung birthday ni Lauren, and I thought that's the one reason why I have an attack, but this was different. The doctor told us I have a heart failure, reason bakit sobra yung panghihina ko compared sa normal asthma attack. I never told Gab about that, and still going out with him. There's this other night where I got home so late, and naabutan ako ng dad. Pinagalitan niya ako about sa pag uwi ng sobrang late after nang muntik nakong mawalan ng buhay, he asked me to break up with Gab if hindi ko kayang sabihin sakanya yung about sa sakit ko. So kinabukasan, I broke up with him, he's asking me why and if he did something wrong ba na he can do it right next time for me, but I only answered that 'if he can do it right, I wish he can.' I broke up with him in text, incase magkaroon ako ulit ng attack. I know he's going to our house if I broke up with him, so I asked dad to take us on vacation for a week, but I didn't tell him the reason. I blocked Gab in all my social media account, even tita Jackie, I don't want to hurt them, and suffer as I suffer. I didn't tell anything to Lauren as well, I know when I'm going to die, and I just wanted to vanish without anyone to know.

"Gab I'm sorry, for everything. I just want to end things in a good way, I don't want to hurt you or make you worry, so I wanna end this now." I answered, and tried to close the door, but Gab stopped me. I can hear him saying something, but that moment, my surroundings were blurry, and all I can hear is Gab's voice with echoes. I grabbed my pulse oximeter in my purse to check my heart rate, and it was more than 120-150 beats per minute. I started crying, and panicking. Gab is asking me if I'm ok, I tried to tell him call 911, but then all I remember is my vision went black and passed out in Gab's hands.

I woke up in bed, sa hospital. Mom is holding my hands and when I looked around, I saw Lauren, Denver and dad. I also saw Gab and tita Jackie popped out after they've heard mom saying my name.

"Oh my god, anak! Thank you lord!" Mom said excitingly, and they called the doctor. 

I saw Gab smiling at me, I know he waited for me to wake up. I glanced at the window and saw its night time, but I didn't know I was in coma for 2 days now. Doctor said I still have 5 years 'at least' to live, but why do I feel like I only have 5 hours?

The doctor asked my parents to come with him after he checked on me, and I know its not a good thing after I saw their faces. They're trying to stop their tears, so I already know what it is.

"I'm dying, right?" I asked my parents, nagtinginan sila, and they are trying to deny it, but I smiled. Lumapit sila sakin and they all cried. They're telling me na lumaban pa ako kung kaya ko, pero kung hindi na, itra-try nilang maging malakas para sakin.

"Mom? Can I talk to Gab? Alone?" I asked, they wanted to stay, pero gusto din ng dad ko na makapag usap kami, kahit saglit lang. Nung wala na silang lahat, I held Gab's hand, I know he's trying to look strong, but I break it up.

"You can show what you really feel." I smiled, then I started to cry, "I am so sorry I left you like this. I'm so sorry I lied, I'm sorry I hurt you." I added, then he kissed my hand.

"Khy, don't worry so much, I understand now, lumaban ka pa, alam kong kaya mo pa." he said, but I am feeling so tired na, I don't know how to fight no more. 

Pinatawag ko na sila mom, they are all crying now, even Lauren. When I saw Lauren, I know I need to say something.

"Lauren, be good with mom and dad ha? Your kuya Den is not going to stop helping you if you needed help, right Den?" I turned to him, and he cried. They all hugged me, and my mom made a joke.

"Anak, bat ka naman parang namamaalam?" She sighed, and started crying again, "Lalaban ka pa naman diba?" she added.

"Inaantok na ako ma." I said, for the last time. I remember exhaling for 5 times, everything is blurry, then heard my dad calling for help, then I felt Gab's hand and keep telling me to fight. I don't want to leave like this, but then I was in a black room, hearing their voices in echo. I guess this is the other world.