PART 3

Y/n POV:
I got ready and arrived to the place according to Jimin's information.

Jimin POV:
I was doing a conversation with Tae when I saw Y/n...She was looking so hot...

Jimin: Hey hyung look at Y/n...She is looking absolutely hot!

Tae: Yeah she is...I think it will be hard for JK to control himself today after seeing Y/n.

Jimin: Yeah after all he secretly have a crush on her...

Meanwhile Jimin approached Y/n

Jimin: Hey Hotie!

Y/n: Heyy....Where is everyone??I can see only you and TaeTae...

Jimin: You mean Jungkook? (Y/n blushed)

Meanwhile Jk came

Jk: Hi guys ! How you all are doin.....(Surprised)

Jk POV:
I could not finish my sentence as I realised who was standing infront me...Y/n was looking very hot and sexy...Her every inch of the body was turning me on....

(Jk kept staring at Y/n like a hungry lion)

Jk: Woah Y/n! I mean Y/n is that you!?Really you!???? I can't believe my own eyes! You are just looking fu*king sexy.

Y/n POV:
I just gave him a seducing smile and noticed something on his pants.(smiled in my mind)

Jk POV:
I felt embarrassed to stand over there for much long time as I felt my member getting HARD so I ran to the Washroom.

Y/n POV:
I could not control my laugh and burst out in laughter, after a while I went to the Bar with TaeTae and Jiminshi...We spent a nice time doing chit chat over there...

***TIME SKIPS***