Chapter One

"Get up fat ass!" Nash shouted. We joke around with each other all the time. "I am dumb ass!" I said and we both busted out laughing. I got up and got up and got ready (Outfit is in the picture for this chapter). When I exited the bathroom, Nash yelled "SMACK CAM!" and slapped me with shampoo. That was payback from last week when I slapped him with lotion. All the guys were watching... Even JJ... Matt, my best friend besides Nash that is, said "Okay you got even now." he walked over to me and put an arm around me. "Yea I'm done" Nash said and came over then gave me a hug. That hug soon turned into a group hug. I loved how close we all are. It's not just MagCon, it was never just MagCon. This is us. This is our family. Even when MagCon ends we will stay in contact. Wanna know why I think MagCon is going to end? I'll tell you! Nash and Cameron are going to be actors, Aaron is an uncle, Shawn is going on tour with Austin Mahone, Taylor is going on tour, Matt and Carter want to make a name for themselves and Mahogany is going to be a famous DJ! As for me, I want to become a doctor. But that's just a dream. Lots of people have their hearts set on doing their dream job and something comes up preventing them from chasing that dream. Like for me my parents are dead. Yup you read right. DEAD! I thought it was a dream but nope. Not even close. I heard Bart come in and he said "Guys. Take a seat. I have something very important to tell you." he said this in a sad tone and I knew what was happening. Everyone sat down. JJ and I sat on the bed and everyone sat next to us. I wanted to fan girl but I held in the need of doing that. Bart sighed and said "Guys..." then paused for a minute or two. JJ spoke up "Get on with it Bart". "MagCon is over. There is nothing I can do. The last show is tomorrow. I'm sorry" he said before walking out. At that moment, I knew I had a heart. Because I felt it break into a million peices. Our family was being broken apart... The only thing in my life that made me happy. Gone... Poof. In a second it went from everyone happy to everyone joining in in yet another group hug but this time it was tear filled. "I'm gonna miss you guys" I said. "NO! There is so much I need to tell you guys" Hayes said "Same" Carter added. "Then sit. We are going to sit in a circle and say one thing we need to tell each other" Matt said and we all sat in a circle.