Alicent's chamber had received an early visit from Lord Larys Strong telling her about her future war plans and Alicent was quite shocked by what she heard and that a young woman like Aelora wants to go to war right away. Or was it so?

"What do you mean Larys? Aelora wants to go to war against Dorne?" Alicent said in surprise.

"She wants to continue the conquest of the land that the Conqueror attempted and what the entire Targaryen family has attempted, and also stopped for good about the alliens The Prince Qoren has with the Triachy

"She wants to continue the conquest of the land that the Conqueror attempted and what the entire Targaryen family has attempted, and also stopped for good about the alliens The Prince Qoren has with the Triachy. The Queen surprised us all actually. She seems to be a race to make great strides."

"In what way? Aelora wants to go to war and I should have realized something more than hurt feelings and drama and family feuds and rights. Aelora will lose just as Aegon, Maegor and Viserys himself have tried with less contrivance to try and marry off Rhaenyra with the Prince of Dorne."

"Aelora seemed more ready in her supervision. I think she wants to bring the whole family. She must have men with her. That is what she mentioned with great insistence and with a single word."

"Men what men?"

"Your sons."

"My sons. Who, who... all three? Aegon... Aemond and Daeron. To join her war. Why? She's got Daemon so that's enough and Rhaenyra's bastard's."

"I think she intends to take almost everyone she has with her. Maybe even the Princess's in-laws and maybe your grandson." Larys said.

"But Jaehaerys is way too young for that and so are Rhaenyra's sons and too young for that yet."

"Not Jacaery's and Lucery's. I think the Queen won't be able to be convinced otherwise unfortunately... she is determent and they maybe long away from home for more then a year. Which will perhaps be better for you to take care of the council, all we have to do is make sure her sister stays away." Larys concluded.

Alicent knew that this kind of thing can happen to Kings when their time has come to rule over the Crown but Alicent couldn't help but be so surprised and now she will take her sons with her and kill soldiers at any cost and she hopes that Aelora doesn't taking full advantage and thinking about every life she takes and gives to the enemy. But she hopes her sons are still on Aelora's side yet and not on their mother's protection. Otherwise, she might suspect about them and what she had probably intended to convince of Aegon's right to the throne behind both Viserys and Aelora.

Meanwhile, Daemon and Rhaenyra sat and ate their breakfast together as they always do every morning. It was very much in anticipation of what Aelora was going to do to the court or rather as it was proclaimed to everyone in the castle what wanted to do with the court. Both were still perhaps wide awake and chose to be calm and enjoy the food.

"Do you think Aelora is going to call out the family during the court audience?" Rhaenyra asked her husband.

"No why would she."