20- Girls Night

Start bij het begin

She shakes her head faster than necessary causing her to lose her balance and Delani holds her arm, keeping her stable. "No. I'm too busy suffering from Stockholm syndrome from my fiancé."

"Get it? Cause Marco kidnapped me." Devin laughs hysterically hitting Delani's arm before she joins in, and now both are dying of laughter, gasping for air.

Astryd was on the dance floor dancing and grinding with two guys after claiming "she likes hers to come in pairs", which I fully support her as her best friend, but I also know it's not going to fix her issue with Leo and Sorren.

Devin and Astryd are drunk, Devin more so than Astryd and though Delani is sober it's late and past a certain time she has no filter, and starts being weird.

That leave me being the only fully aware one out of the four of us.

Laughing at the pair, I grab their hands and pull them to the dance floor. The music was loud as I could feel the vibrations coursing through my body and I was having fun dancing with my sister and Devin without worry.

"I'm horny! Imma call August!" Delani yells over the music pulling out her phone, "Oh, never mind that's a video!"

Delani started talking as if she had her own YouTube channel and all I could was laugh as she narrated everything.

"Wait, where's Devin?" Delani starts looking around, and we see Devin dancing on top of a chair as people cheered her own.

"How'd she get up there so quickly?" I mutter to myself, "And where the hell is Astryd!?"

"Oh, she's over there with Tom and Jerry." My sister points to some where behind her.

"The damn cat and mouse?" I deadpanned.

"No, the two guys she's dancing with. I just didn't know there names." She said pointing through the crowd of people towards Astryd who was sandwiched between to dudes in the middle of the floor.

"Imma go get her! You get Devin!" I told her before I start walking towards Astryd and it was as if my foot completely missed the floor and I was falling down.

Behind me I heard a loud laugh, over the music, and I turn seeing Delani recording me. I reach out for help and we she grabs my hand I pull her down with me, causing a yelp to break from her, before getting up.

"Ha ha ha ha ha." I fake a laugh pointing at her, and eventually the laughed turned genuine.

She gets up rolling her eyes trying to fight the smile on her face as she shoves me, "Go get Astryd." She huffs picking her phone from the floor and walking towards Devin.

I nudge my way through the crowd until I get to Astryd and the guys. She had her arms wrapped around the guy in front of her as the other behind her holds her hips as they move to the music.

I slither my arms between the three, wrapping my arms around my best friend's waist pulling her from between the two men.

"Alright, babes say bye to Tom and Jerry." I spoke softly guiding her away from the two men who were giving me 'what the fuck' look.

"Bye, Terry!" Astryd smiles waving at them

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.