"Yeah, but I'm about to get drunk in a few minutes, so it's not that serious." She shrugs.

"Be safe, Rose." He demands, softly.

"Always." She said before they say goodbye and she ends the call.

"Y'all wanna run away after this, like a nice trip to Bora Bora or something?" Devin asks as she puts her phone in her purse.

"Run away?" Astryd looks at her in confusion.

Devin nods, "Yeah, get on a jet, don't tell the guys until we land. It'll be spontaneous and fun."

"Me and Carver just got together, I don't think running away would be a good start to our relationship." I grimace.

"Maybe, but he'll be mad and will miss you at the same time, which will lead to angry sex, and angry sex is good sex." She closes her eyes bowing her head raising a hand to the sky in praise.

"I'm guessing your speaking from experience?" Astryd chuckles.

She shrugs, "Kinda, Marco caught me before the jet could fly off, but the sex was still good."

Delani laughs, "I couldn't. August would have a panic attack."

"I'm down. My men ain't acting right." Astryd scoffs. "But I'm not gonna think about that right now. I'm about to have a good time and maybe even get laid, depending on how I feel at the end of the night." She said grabbing her clutch, unlocking the car doors and getting out of the car.

"Woo, party!" Devin exclaims getting out the car.

"You got your Fitbit?" Delani asked, opening her door.

"Yeah." I hold up my wrist showing the device.

The Fitbit makes it easier for me to track my heartbeat when I'm going out, especially in loud, chaotic environments.

We get out the car, getting in the entry line for the club, and Delani smirks at me as the bouncer hands her back her ID letting her into the club.

The humid, dark atmosphere encompasses us as we walk into the club, the vibration of the loud music can be felt from my feet through the floor of the club, and the room was crowded with dancing bodies, some of them drunk from the bar.

We push our way to the bar, where a women in all black was pouring drinks, "What can I get you ladies?" She yells over the music.

"Four shots please!" Devin answers, leaning closer to the bartender.

Delani taps Devin shoulder, "Oh, we don't drink!" She gestures between me and her.

Devin nods in understanding, "That's okay! I'll drink the rest!" She smiles giving us a thumbs up.

"Me and Dev will split them." Astryd said looking at Devin with slight concern.

•••••••

"Shut up talking to me, I'm married to my boyfriend." Delani lips curls into disgust at the guy she's rejecting.

"Yeah! Married!" Devin echos Delani as encouragement.

"And what about you, beautiful?" The guy turns to Devin.