{108} ~ Chargebolt's Heart ~

Começar do início

"The city sent a text message to locals ordering them to evacuate now. Start clearing your assigned areas immediately!"Burnin said before she hung up.

"Right!"Deku said.

"Okay you guys here that."You said.

"Yeah. Let's go start our sweep."Sho said.

"I can't believe I'm stuck back here helping a bunch of randos run away, put me against a villian!"Katsuki yelled as he stomped his feet.

"Our roll is integral Bakugo stay the course!"Iida said.

*Ding Dong

"Hey idiots the city told you to run away! Did you not check your phone or are you just stupid!?"Katsuki yelled after he rang a doorbell.

Really Katsuki?

He means well of course, but I'll go with him and be the nice hero while we help with evacuations.

"I can help Iida with the apartments around the corner. That leaves the houses to the rest of you!"Deku said as ran towards Iida.

"We got this guys!"Uraraka said.

"Everyone spilt into pairs!"You yelled.

"And I'll go with Uraraka!"Sho said as he ran to caught up to her in another direction.

"Let's go Midoriya!"Iida said as he ran with Deku by his side.

"That leaves this way for us Katsuki!"You said as you rode your flames.

"I hate this!"Katsuki yelled.

"I know you do, but let's just follow Burnin's orders, we're bound to run into villains later on in the raid!"You said blowing him a kiss.

"Yeah yeah I hear you Firefly! Dammit I hate being support, let's just get this over with so I can explode somel villians!"Katsuki yelled.

"Let's go rescue locals Dynamight!"You said with a smile.

"I'll follow you anywhere Pheonix!"He said with a smile.

That's my Katsuki.

I wonder how my classmates on the front line are doing?

~~

Mirko's POV ~

I managed to kill all the nomus in my way and broke into Garaki's secret lab under the hospital, and I continue to destroy several pods with a new species of nomus inside as Dr. Garaki screams and cowers in fear before my eyes.

"First let's find out if you're the real deal!"I said to the Doc.

"Ahhh! Yes yes I am no need for violence!"He said.

"Only one way to make sure!"I said with a smile on my face.

"Ahhh!"He yelled.

Rragh!"I yelled as I aimed a kick right for the Doc.

"Eeekkkkk."A creature cried.