Chapter 1- The intro of a new beginning

TW:BLOOD, GORE, TORTURE, PSYCHO, ABUSE, SUICIDAL THOUGHTS

^
| PICTURE IS NOT MINE

Have fun <3

-Testing

Yuki's POV

"IM SORRY ILL N-NEVER DO IT AGAIN."

Such a fun toy to play with~ I continue to cut into her leg as she screams in agony.
I stand up from my kneeling position to look at my work of art. I look at the deep wounds imprinted onto her legs and her missing fingers laying on the ground beside her.

"Maybe you should have thought about the consequences before you decided to betray me?"

She has such an ugly crying face .. I have the urge to her again...

...

"AHHHHHHHHHH"

-

Val's POV

I feel blank, everything hurts. Todd just got done with giving me a daily beating, just to make sure I know how useless I am.
I already know how disgusting and useless I am! I think about it everyday.

Noone will love me, people make sure of that. I'm nothing. Nobody likes me...

---

I hear the loud school bell ring, everyone is racing to get out of the class first to get home to see their family, to be lazy again.
I have nothing to miss, I have nothing to get home to. Ha! I do actually, dad makes sure of that.

---

When I get home dad is waiting for me on that couch. I wonder what he will do today, I'm numb anyway. He lifts his fat ass off the couch and takes long strodes over to me.

"Your useless boy, you hear me!?"

I feel a stinging pain in my cheek, but have no intention in showing my pain

"Yes"

I say with a robotic tone.

"Do you even know what you did!? You didn't even clean anything in this house, you lazy pig!"

I gasp mentally in my head, I didn't! I never cleaned the house. Oh, this is bad.

"I'm sorry"

I say, I'm not sorry. I wish he would tumble over dead at my feet. Oh, how I wish he could feel my wrath.
How much I hate him.
But that's not important I'm bout' to get my ass beat.

"You should of thought to clean the house before you didn't."

He cracks his knuckles

"Now you will pay the consequences."

---

Pain, is all I feel. Everywhere it hurts. I didn't dare show that though.

Even if I wanted to I can't. I don't even really feel anything, I'm just numb. I don't even have the energy to move my face muscles.