Story Two °Chapter 1° Daniel + Marcus °1990°

Mulai dari awal

I freaked out. I sat on the toilet and grabbed toilet paper.

When I pulled it back the toilet paper was soaked in blood.

"MOM!!!" I scream as loud as I could. I put a towel over my front just so mom didnt see me. I heard hurried footsteps and the door opens.

"What is-- Oh my god!" She says looking at the toilet paper.

"I dont know what's wrong..." I say and she looks at me.

"Where are you bleeding from?" She asks concerned.

"My butt..." I say shamefully and she sighs.

"We need to get you to the hospital." She said and I nodded.

"Get dressed. Put this on so you dont soil your underwear." She says throwing me a bulky thing, which was an overnight pad.

She leaves and I get dressed. When I was done, we left immediately.

12 weeks later
Marcus's POV.

"Mr Frendal, your father is here." My assistant said knocking on the door.

"Tell him to come in." I say and then the door opens.

"Hello son." He said and I hummed.

"Still worrying about the person you hooked up with 12 weeks ago?" He said and I swung my head up towards him.

He chuckles and pulls out a big orange envelope he gives it to me. I open it up.

"Daniel Wilson Reed, 23 years old. Poor as can be, lives at 443 Grand Street, apartment 4. He went to the hospital qfter the ordeal for severe rectum bleeding. Turns out you tore something and they had to stitch it up. Well they tried." Dad says while I read the paper.

I looked at his picture. He was handsome, so so handsome..

I could feel my heart fluttering at the sight of this handsome man. I felt bad, I was so out of it that night I didn't know what I was doing.

"He works at the convenience shop right next to them. He lives with his mother." Dad says and I looked up at him.

"How'd you figure this out?" I say and he chuckles.

"Cant tell you my secrets, now can I?" Dad says laughing and I shook my head.

"Did you at least use protection?" Father asked and I looked up at him. No, I didnt... I didnt have any...

"You didnt, did you!?" He said, pissed off.. I looked down shamefully... Dad stormed out of my office.

My assistant came in. "He doesnt look to pleased." He said and I sighed.

"Definitely pissed off at me. What's on my schedule today." I ask.

"You have a meeting at 9:30am and that's it. Just lots of paperwork." He said and I nodded.

"I can do the paperwork later. After the meeting get a car ready." I say and he nods then bows.

I'm coming to you, Daniel.

Daniels POV

12 weeks ago... That was so bad!! They had to stitch up some part of my butt because it was torn.

That guy, man!! I was working the cash register today which was scary and boring.

Everyone knew me though and was extremely nice to me.

The bell on the door rings. "Good morning!!" I say enthusiastically and look up at the door. I was shocked at first. I thought I would never see this mad man again, in my life.

"Hello Daniel." He said.

It was the dude I slept with. I just looked at him. How did he know my name? I don't think I told him that.

I look away and grab the land line just in case something happened. But nothing did. He just walked around grabbing things. And two things of XXL condoms.

Double X?! Holy fucking shit!!

I could feel my heart palpitating in my chest when I rang him up.

I gulp a little. "T-thatll be $27 even." I said and he gave me a 50 dollar bill. That would leave him with 23 dollars left..

I got his change and go to give it to him. But he pushes my hand away.

"Keep it. Let's talk when your done?" He said and I just looked at him. He just looked at me.

I still had his change in my hand, he looks down at it and then grabs it. Damn it.. I thought I'd be able to keep it.

All of a sudden he grabs my coat and pulls me closer. His face gets close and he looks down at my lips then back up to my eyes.

"Keep it in your pocket. Dont put it back in the cash register." He whispered and his minty breathe fanned my face and I felt like I would faint from the mintyness of it.

That was until he pulled away, I didnt even know someone walked in.

"Welcome." I said and the guy just looks at us and walks away looking at the stuff.

I look back to the guy in front of me.

"Yes, we can talk after I close. Which'll be in.." I looked at the clock.

"In 10 minutes." I say.

"You close early." He said and I nodded.

"Someone else comes 10 minutes after I close." I said and he nods.

"I'll wait outside. Come to my car, it's getting chilly out." He said and I nodded. He grabbed his bag and then leaves.

I check the guy that snuck in, out. "You know him?" He asks me and I look up at him. Then I looked outside to see the guy leaning on a really nice car.

"Yes, I do." I said and the person nods.

"Thanks, Daniel. Have a good day!" He said and I smiled and nodded.

"You too." I said and he smiled and left.

After 10 minutes I start to close.

"Dont close!" A person said and I looked over to a young mom with a stroller.

"I just need baby formula and some food. Your the only place that has the best formula." She said and I smiled.

"Alright, come on in ma'am." I said and unlocked the door and held it open. I looked towards the guy and he looks at me.

"I'll be out in a couple minutes." I said, that couple minutes lasted another 20 minutes because the store became packed and the person who usually shows up, was late.