3

The small Cale was oblivious to the chaos that's brewing around him. All he cares about is the shiny golden hair in his hands. It mesmerized his eyes. And because it looks good, he must eat it.

Or so it was an instinct of a baby to put whatever he sees into his mouth.

Eruhaben did not mind even as his golden locks started to run with Baby Cale's drool. "I checked him with my magic and there is physically nothing wrong with him but it won't harm to check with Jack. If you can, please call him here and give everyone a brief explanation about what happened."

"Alright." Ron responded to the dragon, his eyes never left the small form of his puppy young master. The small child must have noticed his gaze as Cale raised his hand that's still clinging on Eruhaben's hair.

As his mouth drools, little Cale squeaks a giggle. "Ron.. adadada." Eruhaben cannot help but to chuckle on the cute antics. For a small child, Cale can clearly recognize the people around him.

At that moment, Rosalyn stirred from the bed and slowly opened her eyes. She didn't know that she fell asleep, thankfully she had a very delightful dream where Young Master Cale turned into a child and called her his mother. Who in the world would not find that extremely adorable right?

"Mama!" Haiyaa, she still must be dreaming as she can still hear the words-- wait a minute...

Rosalyn's sleepiness vanished from her system and sat up from the bed so fast. She then turned behind her just to see Eruhaben-nim carrying the same child in her dreams.

"What the... Is this true?!" She blurted. Her eyes were stuck to the small child as if her mind cannot process reality.

"Mama-- ahhpfft." The little redhead boy continues to call Rosalyn's attention even as he blew some raspberries and shower Eruhaben's clothes with drool.

Rosalyn stood up from the bed and approached the child and Cale did not disappoint when he threw himself on her arms. He completely forgot the damp hair of Eruhaben as he hugged Rosalyn tightly.

Ron who's still standing on the doorway smiled bitterly. "Ms. Rosalyn, your red hair must have remind young master about his mother." When Rosalyn met Cale, the mother of him that she had met was Duchess Violan, a fair noble lady with light brown hair and fierce countenance. Her strong presence suited her position as a duchess. But Rosalyn knew that she wasn't Cale's birth mother even as everyone knows that Duchess Violan loves Cale with all her being like her own son. "The young master inherited his red hair from the late Countess Drew and he must have thought you are his mother."

"Oh..." He must have dearly missed her even now that he has grown up. Rosalyn's eyes heated up but with all her might, she willed herself not to cry in front of Cale. Her hands rubbed his back gently and her body started swaying left and right.

"I shall leave and call the pope tso that he could assess the young master. For a meantime, I will leave him in both of your care. I will also tell Beacrox to prepare a milk and a feeding bottle for him in case the young master wants it." Ron said with a bow.

"Thank you, Mr. Ron." Rosalyn responded to the butler with a smile.

"Da! Da!" Baby Cale straightened up from Rosalyn's hold and started kissing the young woman in her cheeks. His little fists held onto her hair as he played around and showed affection to the person he thought was his mother.

Rosalyn laughed and attacked the baby's fat cheeks and neck with her own tickling kisses. Cale's laughter was loud and joyful and it rang around not only to the room but through the open doors.

That is what On heard as she sniffed around the villa with her small nose, trying to find any smell of Cale that could lead them from where he is. The tiny kitten transformed into her human form and soon a little girl with silver grey hair bounced upward the stairs heading towards Cale's room.

As she reached the open door, her eyes automatically landed on the small baby in Rosalyn's arms.

"Why are you so cute, Young Master? Ahmff.." Rosalyn then lifted the baby and gave him a playful bites on his chubby tummy and Cale once again squealed in laughter.

In On's eyes everything was utterly confusing, the baby was wearing a familiar shirt that was too big for him, and did Rosalyn-noona just called him Young Master?

"C-cale?!" On bursted.

The baby's attention once again was taken away and his eyes landed on the girl's small form.

Cale squeaked and laughed merrily. "Uhn! Uhn!"

"Please tell me, what is happening?!"