Chapter 8

After Liam told me how he became a vampire he told me about how he meet Louis and Harry. Harry was already with Louis and it's when Liam was...drinking from someone... He was left on his own so no one told him it wasn't good to go around drinking from almost everyone killing them. Louis showed him how to control himself and he has been with Louis ever since. Right now I was cleaning the bathroom after I had cleaned the popcorn up. Oh! Liam also told me that vampires can eat human food but it's not a filling as blood. I hadn't heard anything since Harry was screaming. I kept cleaning up the bathroom will I was humming a song Niall and I always sang for Jane and Christian. I really miss them... I finally finished the bathroom and cleaned up everything I had. I walked out and went down the stairs to the supplie closet. Putting everything in it.

"Z-Zayn please help m-me..." a weak voice said behind me. I turn around and see Harry leaning against the door frame holding his side and blood all over his shirt and pants. I gasped quickly running to his ad.

"Come on Harry. Let's get you cleaned up." I said. I helped him to the bathroom quickly sitting him on the toilet. I grabbed the first aid kit quickly, getting everything I needed. "Can you take your shirt off for me?"

He nodded and winced pulling it off. I wet a cloth and started to dab at his wounds. He hissed while I was getting rid of the blood. I tried to be as gentle as I could to not put him in more pain.

"What did Louis do to you?" I whispered to myself. Sure I didn't like the guy but he's had the shit beaten out of him and is too weak to even stand up straight.

"What he saw fit for a punishment..." He said loud enough for me to hear. I frown when he said this. What Louis did was extreme, he could of done something less hurtful. Once I was done I helped him to his room. I sat him on the couch that was there since there wasn't a bed. He started to lick his lips and there was this craze look in his eyes. Then he growled out. "Zayn I'm starting to get thirsty."

"Let me quickly go and get you one of the blood packets from downstairs." I said starting to walk towards the door.

"Quicker!" Harry yelled as much as he could. I quickly ran to the fridge to get get one of the packets. I grabbed it out of the fridge and started to put it in a cup with a straw.

"What are you doing there?" I jumped and turn around to see Louis right behind me.

"Oh Louis it's you." I said going back to getting the rest of the blood into the cup.

"Who's that for babe?" He asked. Did he really just call me babe?

"Harry, I'd rather have him not drunk from me." I told him chuckling a little.

"Oh good, cause I'd rather be the only one to do that." He whispered in my ear. My eyes widened and I turned to look at him. He had a smirk on his face while he stared at me. "You know I'm actually starting to get thirsty myself."

He stepped closer to me and I tried to back up but couldn't since the counter was right behind me. I cursed at that looking at it then back at Louis who was standing there. I could see his teeth now and his eyes changed to a navy blue. He grabbed ahold of me and pulled me in closer to him. He had his face buried in my neck and brushed his fangs against it. I tried not to think about it and look at anything then Louis close to me. I felt him put pressure on my neck but then he pulled away from my neck smirking at me. He had his hands on my hips rubbing his thumb against my hip.

"Your lucky today Mr. Malik. Next time I want to get another taste of the delicious blood." He said to me. I blinked and he was gone. I looked around and went back to the blood getting the rest out and running up the steps quickly to get to Harry with his blood. I quickly handed it to him once I got to his room. He smiled a small smile at me and started to drink it through the straw. He pulled it away and looked at me with a small smile still on his face.

"Thank you Zayn. Instead of not helping me you showed me mercy and helped me. I can only thank you for that. I've harmed you so many times but yet you forgave." He told me looking down. Why did I help him? He didn't deserve to be helped but yet I did, but mum always told me not to be cruel to others or there mistakes. I guess I stood there for a while since he was looking at me with a worried look. I finally opened my mouth to answer him.

"My mom always taught me not to hold grudges and to always forgive and forget. She didn't want me to be cruel and mean to anyone like my father was to her." I told him with no emotion.

"I see...I'm sorry Zayn." He said. We were quite then afterwards. I wanted to get rid of the silence so I tried to start a conversation. Maybe he could tell me about how he became a vampire like Liam did. If I'm going to be staying with them I guess I should get to know them more. "So you want to know how I became a vampire?"

I looked up seeing Harry smirking a little. I nodded a little standing there a little scared.

"It's not a pretty story I'll tell you now." He said to me.

"I don't care." I told him honestly.

"Ok."