"Yes it is fine. I can walk to my workplace or take a treadmill," I said, putting my hand over my mouth to hide my yawn. My eyelids getting heavier by every passing second.

"What?," He said, startled, looking at me with confusion.

I scrunched my nose feeling itching all of a sudden. May be it was due to cold that has frozen my nose.

"What?," I asked back, raising one of my eyebrow.

"You said you can go to your workplace by walk or treadmill?," he said, opening his palms, with raised eyebrows as in telling me he gave me a very clear answer.

"Huh?," I was officially lost in the sea of alcohol. I have a very low tolerance to alcohol , one bottle was enough to knock me down.

Jake rolled his eyes and came a bit closer to me and sniffed. Making me back away from him. I was sweaty and smelly, it was embarrassing.

"What the heck are you- "

"You are drunk that's why you are talking nonsense. Let's go home, mom will be waiting for us. I will tell you the details tomorrow when you are sober," He talked like a big brother talking care of his younger sister. I felt my heart melting with this action. I always wanted a brother, who takes care of me when I am like this, play with me and listen to my gibberish.

So this is how my friend's felt when their brother used to take care of them?

I questioned myself, while half of my weight was being carried by Jake. Who never once complained, I was on cloud nine. Imaging my knight in shining armor coming to save me from this hell hole and taking me back to my home. I don't remember when I reached home and was in my bed.

As expected, I woke up with a throbbing headache and shut my eyes immediately as they come in contact with a very dangerous weapon- sunrays. The usual soothing sunrays seemed to be murdering my brain right now. With a groan, I sat up in my bed after realizing no one is going to come and help me bathe or give me medicine. Feeling my heart fell to the floor with that thought and felt warm tears coming to my eyes.

I will find a way. This is not my home.

After sometime when I calmed down, I took a quick shower and started packing my stuff. Unintentionally my thought ran back to my room where my cupboard consisted of a whole room that contained all things around the world. Before coming here, another room was being made for me as there was no space for my new things.

Shaking my head, I blew air out of my lungs and sucked in a deep breath. Walking down with my only one pathetic bag, the wheels of the bag slapped against the floor. I was sure the sound the enough to wake up everyone in the house. The loud sound can be used as a personal alarm right now.

I found Jake standing in the launch, looking down at my five to six cartons consisting of my newly bought stuff. It was all guilt tripping but i don't regret my decisions. As if my life was going great right now. Sighing, I walked towards him with a tight smile on my face.

"Let's get going," I told him and bend down to pick one of the cartoons.

"Wait, did you say good bye to," he said then stopped mid-sentence and looked around the house making me look around as well in confusion.

"My mom and siblings?," he whispered getting closer to where i stood. Putting the carton back on the ground, i looked at him.

I took in a breath and swept my hair with my hand and shook my head.

"If i tell them i am leaving the house, they probably will ask me where I am going to live and i tell them, they will visit me which will be too much of a hassle. If i don't then they will try to understand something must be going on. I want space between us for their own good what if they get attached and get hurt once again. I won't be here for long so I don't want to create problems for me and your family," I told him, while holding onto his shoulder in order to make him understand. He too was a child right now not a mature man.