chapter two

Chapter two:
Bang Chan pov:

After y/n-nim left I quickly cleaned up the empty drink bottles that had left and I sat thinking about what Y/n had said that I should worry about myself, thinking on that train I would grab a packet of ramen and walk to the floors cafe area. I see I.N sitting in there and I join him trying to quietly make conversation about how his day was.

" I.N how was your day with Seungmin?". I ask curiously
" It was good we worked on vocals today since we have to perform live this week." he said while eating his food.
"Where is Seungmin then if you were practicing with him" I prod
" He decided to go for a walk and I did not want to go with him." I.N said with honesty
"I see, well my noodles are done. If you need me I will be in the studio, bye I.N" I said with a smile.
As I am walking back to my studio I grab some more drinks in case I decide to stay longer than usual. Once I make it back I continue to produce some new background beats for a song. I get lost in the music. It feels like no time has passed but yet when I checked my phone it was already almost 8. I quickly message the group chat to tell them that I will be late.

When I make it to the dorms I am greeted by the smell of Kimchi Jjigae. I see Minho placing the finishing touches on dinner.

"Hello Minho, the food smells really good!" I say with enthusiasm
" It smells good, I made it. Can you tell the rest of the boys that the food is ready". Minho said while plating the food.
"Sure" I said, I left the kitchen and went down the hall to where all of the bedrooms were located.
"Food is ready "I called the boys in their rooms.
I hear footsteps approaching each door and running out of the hall where Minho and I were sitting with our food.
"This smells delicious!!" Changbin said while he piled his plate with food.
" And it tastes even better," Han said while stuffing his face.
" Why would it not taste good if I made it "Minho said sarcastically.
"After we finished eating I made some brownies earlier," Felix said with a smile.

During dinner I asked what everyone thought about the schedule and they all agreed that it worked for everyone.I looked around at the people that I called my extended family and smiled.

-Time Skip-

After dinner I went to my own room and thought about what Y/n name said about taking care of myself so I went over to Felix's room to do some self-care together. I knocked on his door and heard him walk over to the door.

"Chan? Is something wrong?". Felix said, voice laced with concern.
"No, nothing is wrong. I just wanted to hang out with you since I haven't done so outside of work lately."
"Oh ok, do you want to play some video games to relax?" he asked
"Sure" I said not really not knowing what I wanted to do besides hanging out with Felix.

I played mario kart with Felix for hours. I forgot what it was like to forget responsibilities and just have fun with your friends. I saw Felix getting tired around midnight and decided that it was time to say goodnight.

"Hey Felix, I think that I am going to go to bed." I said tiredly.
" I think we should. I am tired as well.". Felix said with a yawn.
"Goodnight" I said quietly as I left

When I got to my room I quickly called y/n hoping they would be up and they answered and seemed relieved that the schedule worked. I guess trying to make a livable schedule was hard. After I finished the call I decided to edit one of the new songs that was mostly finished, I worked on it for a couple hours before I finally called it a night. I fell asleep thinking about everything that had happened today and how y/n seemed upset that I wasn't taking care of myself. I might ask her tomorrow why she was insistent that I eat and said that I need to care for myself and not just the other boys.

-The Next Morning-

When I woke up after such a long night I quietly stepped out to the kitchen to see that Changbin had gone to the gym and a couple of others had joined him. I make a fresh cup of coffee to get me awake and ready for the day.
~Ping~
I check my phone and see that Y/n has reminded all of us that we have dance practice at ten, I see that it is eight now. I send a quick affirmative and then message the boys to make sure that they are ready. We get to JYP around 9:15 to get ready and stretch before dance practice. Y/n stands in the corner with the other managers talking in hushed voices. I am brought out of my thoughts when Hyunjin asks me a question.

" Hey Chan, are you ready for some dancing?" Hyunjin said
"Always" I said with a happy tone and got ready to dance with all that I have.

**Authors note** I would appreciate some feedback on how you think this story should go, it is very early in the story but any suggestions might make it into the story or who you want the next interaction to be.
Have a good day/night
Author