chapter 85-101

Chapter 7: Closed Heart

Loreina stepped down from healing the emperor.

It was publicly explained as ‘she was shocked to witness Marquis Parvis, whom she had treated, pass away not long after’.

‘A pretty plausible reason,’ Sienna thought.

[Sienna.]

“Yes?”

[That’s what you were saying, you were really… What were you thinking?]

“I didn’t really have any thoughts. As I said, it’s not such a good idea, but it’s such a vague method that might work.”

[You said that you lacked the courage to execute it.]

“Actually, I didn’t have the courage.”

When she thought of that time, her hands still trembled slightly.

Never once had she said that to Loreina and made that kind of expression.

Because she never thought she would be able to deal with her like that.

[Then how did you manage to blow her away so nicely?]

What did he mean by ‘nicely’? Sienna laughed a little, thinking it was an inappropriate expression.

“I just went at her. I’m angry. Someone died.”

[Nice… That word is cool. You are really my master…]

“You’re teasing me by saying I’m cool today, aren’t you?”

[I’m not teasing. I’m serious.]

A small, cute ball of fire clung to Sienna’s cheek.

[Every day, I am falling more in love with my owner.]

Seeing the colorful flaming fluttering from pale pink to deep cherry, it looked like he was really excited.

“Yes… that’s really nice.”

[Well, why aren’t you impressed?]

“I’m really enjoying it… Wow, Hesaros is the best…”

Sienna thought to herself as she let silly words flow out of her mouth.

‘I’m glad my sister left that way.’

In fact, Sienna was bluffing; she didn’t know how to prove Loreina’s lies.

It was impossible under the current circumstances to reveal what she had done to the already dead Marquis, or to claim that Loreina’s healing magic was fake.

First of all, others could not see the ‘gold in the heart’ that Sienna saw.

‘No proof.’

Besides, Loreina was the daughter of a prestigious count family.

The Count of Minangsi was originally a family where healing wizards were born.

Even now, although the marquis died soon after being healed by her, no one doubted Loreina at all.

[Still, there is one thing that is fortunate, isn’t it?]

“That Sister Loreina’s strength is less than what I thought?”

When Sienna opened up her territory at the funeral that day, it wasn’t just to show off to Loreina.

During the brief moment Loreina set foot on Sienna’s territory, Hesaros measured her stats.