Graduating Party at the police department

Start from the beginning

𝓡𝓸𝔂: Guys get ready when she comes home we will surprise her!

𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓪: Ok let's do it!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪
As I was heading home and then I grab my house keys and opened the door and I came in and closed it before I could walk any further I got surprised and scared I fainted!

𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓶𝔂: What just happened!

𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓪: I think she got fainted quick get her onto the couch!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷: Okay!

𝓐𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓪 𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓵𝓮
Musa had woken up and she found herself laying on Riven lap and Brandon was holding her hand and she slowly opened her eyes and looked at Brandon and Riven helping me!

𝓑𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓷: Musa are you okay!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: I'm fine Brandon I just got fainted after you guys surprise me!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷: We really sorry for making you fainted!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: It's okay Riven!

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓷𝓮𝔁𝓽 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰
Musa had gotten up early and decided to make breakfast for her family and after that they came downstairs seeing Musa making breakfast for us and it was sweet of her to do that!

𝓢𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽
We were getting ready for the day all of us going to work and then Musa is at home doing some cooking and cleaning at home then as we were working we got the alerted that Musa was at home that she was coughing up blood!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪
I was coughing so hard and the blood was pouring everywhere and I was on the floor coughing and I hardly get up and it was heavy to get up and I couldn't even breathe properly!

𝓢𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽
As we were rushing home from work and we had to open the door and we got inside and we immediately saw Musa on the floor coughing up blood everywhere!

𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓶𝔂: Musa Oh Musa why is this happening!

𝓡𝓸𝔂: I don't want to know what is happening we have to get Musa out of here now it's too dangerous!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷: C'mon guys let's get out of here!

𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓪
As we were running out of the house and then we saw our house burned down and we had to get out of town and then we had to go back to work where it was safe!

𝓢𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽
We put Musa at the top of the bed and we headed back to work and then a hour later Musa was still coughing up blood a again and then the manager came taking her to the safest spot and we cleaned up the mess that she had coughed out!

𝓐𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓴
As we were finishing up our work and we went to the room and we all see her in bed and covered up with the bandages and casts and everything was covered with the plastic wrap and then we asked our manager why he put a plastic wrap around her!

𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓪: Um why did you put a plastic wrap!

𝓜𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻: So she doesn't cough up blood a again!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷: But she can't barely breathe!

𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓶𝔂: Then I will take it off!