Chapter 10

(2 days after. The day of the thanksgiving party at lily's)

Dan woke up early as always, these early mornings make him think that maybe he should start changing his sleep schedule to match the time zone he is in.

Like every morning he stayed a long time admiring Blair's beauty, maybe because in those years he was out he could only hear her voice during their late night talks, or maybe he was just hypnotized by her beauty, but one thing he's certain of, he just couldn't help but admire her every day more than the other as if she became even more beautiful every day.

He also knew that she was in far much torment since the accident, she sometimes rumbled in her sleep about Little Waldorf, he too still thought a lot about her, but after the big breakdown the first day everyone decided to not mention what happened until Blair herself mentions it.

After a long time day dreaming the curly haired boy decided to go do his basic higiene and took off to his bathroom. Today was going to be a long day he was sure of it, even more with Lily's Thanksgiving party.

Half an hour later Blair woke up, when opening her eyes she was expecting to not see Dan which was the case he wasn't there. The past days she never woke up to him, she figured that he wakes up earlier than her, but she would have to ask him today to confirm. The brunette stretched herself off of bed and went in direction to her bathroom. Moments later the dark haired boy stands in front of the door waiting still, he had knocked on the door twice but hadn't gotten any answer, and he knows Blair isn't really a heavy sleeper so he said still waiting to hear some movement from the inside to knock on door once again. As soon as he heard the noise of a hair drier turning on he knocked on the door.

- May I come in? -he asked, with his gear close to the door so he would be able to hear the response-

- You may Dan. -said the brunette-

He stepped inside the room to see a fully dressed Blair doing her hair.

- You know if one day Serena decided to come back to her room you really wouldn't be able to knock every single time. -the brunette said while puffing her hair with her hands adding more volume to her chestnut curls-

- Well until then I will continue knocking on the door, -the dark haired boy said before closing the door behind him- that's better than getting knocked out by you. I still remember when you knocked me down to the floor at a party in our last year of high school. (A: Kind of made up because I don't fully remember the time line of the event but oh well)

- You were getting on my nerves a lot that day. -she said looking at him-

- That isn't a reason for you to knock me off my feet. -he looked at her for a few seconds before continuing- You look beautiful, Waldorf.

- Thank you, and You don't look homeless. -she told him smiling and he laughed, she still had her same way of dictating him, it was just the way their dynamic worked-

They both went downstairs for breakfast, and as always they are the last ones to arrive somehow. They all said good morning to each other before starting their breakfast conversations.

- Today we are going to Lily's place do not forget. -said Eleanor and everyone agreed-

- At what time are we going? -asked Roman-

- 4 PM. -she answered-

- Alright then we don't have to take lunch. Good to know. -he said-

- Don't forget if Chuckie appears we get both Dan and Blair out as soon as possible -said Harold, and Dan who was drinking his orange juice almost chocked to death-