Elizabeth death

Elizabeth was going out to work. It been 4 years since Charlie's "death". Elizabeth had a job at CBPW, it would most likely be her last location since she believed Sammy was with the missing children.

She made it to the rentals and got her shift started.

When she was going down the elevator she thought about, Michael and William explaining Circus Baby to her.. And of course her begging and being annoying. She wanted to cry but she stayed calm.

When she got down a bit farther she heard a voice.

Welcome, to you're exciting new career, whether you were approached by a job fair, read our ad in screw bolts and hair pins, or this is a result of a dare, we welcome you.

"Or you're trying to save some stupid souls" Elizabeth mumbled to herself.

I will be you're personally guide to help you get started.

Elizabeth looked surprised, this is new. She never really had a animatronic help-- or robot.

I'm a model 5 of the handyman robotic and unit repair system, but you can call me handy unit. You're new career promises challenges, untruly and endless janitorial opportunities.

"Janitorial.. Isn't that sweet?" Elizabeth groaned, she wasn't expecting to do this again. She believed it would be a simple and quick task

Please enter you're name as seemed above the keypad, this couldn't be changed later so please be careful.

"Why is it glitching so much? This is difficult considering I can't see the letters anyways.."

It seems you had some trouble with the keypad, I see what you are trying to type and I will autocorrect it for you, one moment.

"Hm, this is nice technology, hopefully I won't have to do much more work"

Welcome, Eggs Benedict.

"..I take back every word, this is awful but I can't forget I'm only doing this for less then a week" Some music appeared to be playing.

...

When I opened my eyes I was infront of a giant, what is that? Spoon? Probably.

"Where am I?" I asked myself, when I looked closer behind the glass I saw an animatronic, it had a bunch of wires.

"You are in the scooping room now" I heard of it before, father told me not to go there because it would be dangerous, now I can see why. "Funtime Foxy has already been here today. Funtime Freddy has already been here today. Ballora has already been here today. Circus Baby has already been here today" How? I saw all of them, maybe it was before, but Circus Baby doesn't have an excuse, same with Ballora, was I being tricked?

"I've been out before, but they always put us back inside" Why would they care? But then again I shouldn't be surprised, "There is nowhere for us to hide here. There is nowhere to go, when we look like this" I can't tell what their implying, " But if we looked like you, then we could hide. If we looked like you, then we would have somewhere to go"

Haha, what. They aren't gonna hurt me, no I have so much to do, I couldn't even free the souls, I can't die now, what about mom? What is she gonna do?

"The scooper only hurts for a moment" There was beeping, I closed my eyes as tear quickly flooded them and smiled one last time before it was over.