1

Issei's Outfit: ^^^

Issei's Outfit: ^^^

~Third Person POV~

a young man with brown hair with split bangs, and hazel gold eyes

His outfit consists of a white long-sleeved, button-down shirt (short sleeves for spring/summer), with a black ribbon on her shirt collar worn under a black shoulder cape and a matching button-down corset, a magenta skirt with white accents, and brown dress shoes over white crew-length socks.

This young boy was named issei

He was currently walking to the bridge, but suddenly he was stopped when he heard someone behind him.

"Um, Excuse me!" A male voice yelled getting Issie attention.

Turning around he was met an attractive young man with violet eyes, a slender body, medium spiky black hair.

"Yes? What is it?" Issei asked with an innocent smile

"U-Um, are you issei from Kuoh Academy" the boy asked shyly

Issei looked visibly confused and shocked on how this random boy, who he just met knew his name but he still nodded.

"Can I ask you"

Issei nodded again waiting for the young man to ask his question.

"Issei-Chan, are you seeing anyone at the moment?"

"N-No" issei said shocked at the question the dark haired boy asked.

"Would you like to go on a date?" The boy asked still blushing.

"Y-yes" issei said he normally wouldn't said no to this type of question since he was asked on a date on a regular basis by the boys at school but this was different.

(To Be Continued)
(276Words)