⚜️⚜️

NORTHMAN'S MANOR

That afternoon, Eric slowly regains his conscious and finds himself tied up to an armchair with silver chains around him. He tries to move a little, but the silver burns him, and he groans in slight agony pain.

"Hurts, doesn't it?" Klaus asked, sitting on the sofa. "That's just the start of your agonizing painful torture."

"You're gonna destroy me anyway, so, go ahead, Klaus." Eric told him.

Klaus gets up and slowly walks up to him. "Have you ever digested silver, Eric? It sizzles and slowly burns you from the inside out."

Eric chuckles to himself. "Oh, wow. Seems as though, the little secret that I told Sabrina has made you unhinged. And now, you're taking your anger and frustration out on me. Well, if you had been completely honest with Sabrina in the first place, she wouldn't had left."

"Sabrina knows the man that I am and she knows the monstrous things that I've done. She and I may have our little lovebird quarrels sometimes, but we love each other, however, the distance that's in between us." Klaus told Eric.

"What do you know of Love, Klaus? Other than, you can it away from your siblings. Or use it as leverage to get what you want?!" Eric exclaimed. "I'm glad Sabrina left you. You didn't deserve her anyway?!"

Infuriated, Klaus plunged his hand into Eric's chest, extracting his heart from his chest. Eric desiccates and dies.

Gently dropping Eric's heart on the floor, Klaus walks away.

⚜️⚜️

3RD POV

In London, Sabrina is taking a bike ride on her bike, with her blue canvas backpack in her bike basket, enjoying the light warm breeze as it flows through her dark brown hair.

{Sabrina's Outfit}

Afterwards, Sabrina parks her bike by a wooden bench. Her phone buzzes in her blue canvas backpack pocket. She pulls out her phone and looks at it.

Klaus

Sabrina answers her phone. "Hi, Klaus."

"Hi, Sabrina. How are you?" Klaus asked her on the phone.

"I'm fine." Sabrina replied. "How about you?"

"I'm fine as well. I miss you. So, when you are coming back to New Orleans?" Klaus asked on the phone.

"I don't know, Klaus. I might come back. I might not, but I just don't know." Sabrina said to him on the phone.

"What's really going on with you, Sabrina?" Klaus asked, worriedly, on the phone.

"You were right about Derek. I almost hurt you. I protected him from you. But he and Cora are the enemies and I became involved with Derek HaLe's werewolf pack and lost myself." Sabrina said.

"Sabrina, I forgave you for that, and so, has the others. You just need to forgive yourself." Klaus replied. "So, don't make me come there to London and get you myself?"

Sabrina playfully chuckles on the phone. "You wouldn't dare."

"Oh, I will. Don't underestimate me." Klaus said with chuckle on the phone.

Sabrina chuckles a little herself, but becomes glum again. "I will always love you, Mikaelson. But I'm not coming back to New Orleans, and I'm gonna have to miss the formal prom ball, I'm sorry." and she hangs up her phone, sadly.

⚜️⚜️

THE BAYOU

As the sun sets in the late afternoon, after Sabrina hanged up her phone, Klaus stares onto the lake.

Lana slowly walks up beside him. "Is Sabrina coming back home?" She asked him.

"No, she's not." Klaus replied. "She thinks by putting distance in between us both is a good idea. Sabrina knows that she makes me soft-hearted."

"Sabrina is trying to get you to let go of her, Klaus. So, don't let her." Lana said to him.

Klaus and Lana exchange small smiles at each other.

"I have an idea." Lana said.

"What do you have an mind?" Klaus asked her.

"Sabrina's in London. So, bring the formal prom ball to her." Lana suggested.

Klaus small smiles at Lana's suggestion. "That's a good idea."

"What are friends for?" Lana said to Klaus.

Klaus and Lana exchange small smiles and chuckles with each other.

any Comment (s) ?
any vote (s) ?