Intj: "But, You don't have to tell us if you don't want to."

Enfp: "No, no I should tell you, i- it's stupid. I was going to prank you."

Intj and Isfj: "What?"

Intj: "Okay. Care to elaborate?"

Enfp: "Istp gave me this device to hack into the café wifi and then we were going to put funny gifs on all the screens, it was super dumb, I'm sorry, please don't be mad."

Intj: "Wait, Istp was in on this too?"

Enfp: "Y- yeah

Enfp was now crying. Again. Intj was kind of getting sick of it, but he didn't want to do anything that would cause her to go through what she had just gone through. So he just stood there awkwardly, while she tried to hold herself together.

Enfp: "That device thing that Istp gave me was supposed to record the café's wifi information so he could hack it.

Isfj looked super concerned, Intj thought the idea wasn't half bad.

Enfp: "I was supposed to be super careful with it, but, as you can see, I- I didn't do a very good job of that."

Intj: "Why did you smash it?"

Enfp: "When you asked me what it was, I got so panicked, I didn't want you to find out what I was doing, and I was afraid you'd somehow connect the dots. So in my terrified state of mind I did the only thing I could think of, I destroyed the evidence."

Intj: "I'm sorry I made you so scared. I didn't want to hurt you, I was just so confused, and I was taking it out on you, I hope you can forgive me."

Enfp: "I already have!"

Intj: "What?"

Enfp: "Silly, I forgave you the moment you told me what happened."

Intj: "But, aren't you mad?"

Enfp: "No? What is there to be mad about? It's clear that you feel remorse about what you did, you did everything you could to make it better, and you've apologized! That's all I need. Everyone makes mistakes Intj, but how you handle those mistakes, that's what shows what kind of person you are, and you my good sir, are a very good person!"

Isfj: "Wow, Enfp... that was.. that was beautiful."

"Are y- are you crying?" Enfp said to Intj.

Isfj: "He was in a pretty dark place while you out, scared out of his mind, good thing you woke up when you did, I don't know what it would've done to him had you been out much longer.

Enfp could see it now, his eyes were all puffy and red, his cheeks still wet from before, how long had he been crying? Intj didn't cry, like, ever. In fact, Enfp had never really seen him with a sad expression on his face, not annoyed, not frustrated or disappointed, but genuine sadness, it was strange, yet, weirdly comforting.

Enfp: "Wow, I- I didn't know he cared about me that much."

Intj: "I didn't either. It was the worst feeling feeling in the world, like part of my soul was being ripped out of me and I couldn't do anything to stop it."

Enfp: "Awwwwww! Come here you!" Enfp embraced Intj. He was pretty surprised, but quickly embraced her back. "You too Isfj! Come on, group hug!"

A few minutes later they were cleaning up the room ready to head out. Enfp went out of the room to something to drink. Girl practically ran off on sugary drinks.

After that Intj and Isfj were alone in the room just tidying things up.

Intj: "Isfj, thank you for helping me when things got weird, I- I really appreciate that."

Isfj: "What do you mean?"

Intj: "Well when Enfp fainted you immediately started trying to help in any way you could, you helped me take care of her when she was out, and when I broke down you comforted me."

Isfj: "Well I can't imagine anyone else not doing that. I mean I couldn't just leave."

Intj: "Yes, yes you could've, but instead you chose to help me, someone you just met an hour ago, why?"

Isfj: "Well, I guess you seemed lost, I couldn't in good conscious leave you there all alone. The mere thought is sickening."

Enfp barged into the room. "Okay I'm back!" It's been so nice meeting you Isfj! I hope we see each other again soon!"

Isfj: "You're lucky to have such a great friend."

Intj started at Enfp's adorable innocent face. "Yeah, I am." He laughed. "I don't know what I'd do without her."

Intj and Enfp walked back to their apartment, after that, Intj had a new found appreciation for emotions, he still didn't understand them or trust them that much, but, he would try to not suppress them as much.

END OF CHAPTER