"Ma Lo'ak," I groaned as I rode out the last waves of my pleasure. He continued to thrust in and out and his head tilted back.

Suddenly he pulled out, not being able to stop himself from spraying his cum onto my lower stomach. His hands rested around his dick, and he slowly lowered his head to look down. "Sorry," he muttered.

In response, I collected a trail of it and took it in my mouth. Lo'ak watched me in amazement and moved upwards, his lips an inch from mine, "Why are you so hot?" I continued sucking on my fingers and gave him innocent eyes. He smirked and collected the rest on his fingers as well, "Open your mouth." I complied and sucked on his fingers too. "Fuck," he groaned as he got hard again.

"Round 2?" I asked smirking as he pulled his fingers out.

He smiled and kissed me again, mumbling on my lips. "Seriously, why are you so hot?

It was eclipse now and I was in a considerably better mood. Obviously fucking lifted my spirits, I made a mental note to that; snapping back into reality when I heard Lo'ak's voice. "There. Can you walk like that?" Lo'ak had one arm snaked around my back and his other hand met his hold on my hip, while I had one arm wrapped around his shoulder.

So, let's just say, we did a little more than round 2, and I was having a hard time walking. "Ugh! I hate you!" I groaned.

"Hey!" He held up one hand in defense, "You were the one who asked!" I rolled my eyes, and he averted his gaze skywards, counting on his fingers, "One, two, thre-"

"Shut up," I said and tried to take a step forward. I failed and stumbled, using Lo'ak's chest to stabilize myself. "No matter what, I still hate you."

"No matter what, I still love you."

I scrunched my face up as he leaned in, "Ew, that was so cheesy."

"I know," he smirked and gently kissed me.

I pulled away, "Can we eat with your family tonight?"

Lo'ak raised his eyebrows, "You sure?"

"Yeah!" I smiled, and he smiled back happily. "If I can fucking get there." He chuckled and picked me up bridal style, I grumbled and leaned back in his hold dramatically.

"Big baby."

"Hey! That's my line!"

He laughed and set me down as we arrived at our home. Lo'ak turned to me, interlacing our hands. "Are you sure you're ready my love?"

"Yeah, yeah, let's just get it over with." I pecked him, having to go on my tippy toes. Then taking a deep breath and stepping into the hut.

Everyone's heads snapped up to us and Jake looked aghast. "Oh- Lo'ak," he cleared his throat, "Li'laak."

Neytiri slapped his leg at his obviousness to shock, and he looked at her accusingly, muttering. "What?"

Lo'ak rolled his eyes, and I was pulled away from his grasp by Kiri. "Come! Tuk and me made a necklace for you!"

As Kiri pulled me around, my legs wobbled, and I lost balance. Quickly rebalancing and shooting Lo'ak a glare when he snickered. Neteyam raised his eyebrow at his brother, Lo'ak simply shrugged and took a seat next to him.

I smiled as Kiri and Tuk put the necklace on me, the light returning to my eyes. I looked at Lo'ak for his approval, he nodded approvingly and spoke, "Very pretty."

I blushed and turned back to Tuk, helping her cook her meat. "Tuk, please!" I exclaimed as she tried to cook it herself. "You are going to burn yourself alive!" Everyone chuckled at the predicament and suddenly, I felt whole. I looked to Lo'ak beaming, he returned my look, smirking with happiness. 

After dinner, me and Lo'ak crawled into bed, and I sighed, looking out at the beautiful forest. Lo'ak wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer and placing a gentle kiss on my ear. "I like seeing you like this," he whispered.

"Like what?" I asked, turning to face him.

"Happy," he smiled.

I returned it and reached up to kiss him. Once I pulled away, I nuzzled into his chest, mumbling, "I love you Ma Lo'ak."

He pecked my head, "I love you too; and hey, I'll be here when you wake up okay?"

I nodded, drifting off to sleep.

My reoccurring nightmare flashed through my mind, tears streamed down my face, and I twitched in Lo'ak's hold. Suddenly, my eyes shot open, and I gasped for breath, covering my mouth in an attempt to keep quiet. 

I soon felt Lo'ak move, and he shifted so that he was hovering over me sideways. "Shhh, it's ok my love. I'm here, I'm here." He started to shower my face with kisses, and I choked myself with my hands.

"I just- I just want them to stop!" I gasped.

"I know baby, I know. They'll be gone soon, I promise." He pried my hands from my throat and placed them on my stomach gingerly. I cuddled closer to him, clinging onto him for dear life. He made small circles on my skin, allowing me to go back to sleep.