Spider-when

Night patrol was good as usual, the crime was rapidly descending since your arrival, the patrols were turning into hangouts with your friend Spider-man. 

It was already 3 a.m. and you finally stood on Bff/n's bedroom window frame but s/he was nowhere to be found, you haven't seen him/her for 3 nights now.

I know s/he is a very busy person and this has happened before but I mean, I'm starting to get worried, what if s/he is missing...

I better look for her/him. S/he is probably at the labs.

You didn't think twice and left swinging your way to the labs before even changing your clothes. You haven't seen your bestie for days, you had to be prepared for anything and look under every single rock in this city until you find her/him. 

Once you arrived you realised that the curtains from her lab were closed.

Weird... This is not normal, s/he loves the natural light during the day and the city lights during the night. I must proceed with caution. 

Instead for arriving to her/his lab, you stepped into the corridor outside her/his lab to try and peek into the her/his door's little window. 

Everything seems dark so I shouldn't be worried about other people seeing me creeping or trespassing property.

What if s/he is not here, where else can I look?

S/he's always having one night stands, what a hoe! 

I don't know any of her/his hookups address...

Your anxious thoughts started to kick in.

What if one of them kidnaped her/him!

As you peeked your head into the door's window you caught a glimpse of colors

white...

black...

a bit of pink...

No!

It can't be!

It was Spider-Gwen.

Spider-when has my best friend as a hostage! 

No, wait a minute... They are doing an evil villain laughing segment, WHat the FUCK!? 

You could faintly hear what they were talking about.

- She has little to no progress-.

- That bitch! She took Peter away from me-.

- Let's use that to our favor, she's distracted and that gives us more time to finish-. 

- Even tho I hate to say it, you are right-. 

- Soon, I will have their powers and you will have your vengeance, we just need to-. Bff/n was interrupted by Spider-Gwen before revealing more of their plan.

- Shut it, my senses are as high as your disgusting lab rats-. 

Fuck! I gotta get out of here.

You quickly ran through the corridor bumping into Veronica, the assistant with the high platform heels. She twisted an ankle  fell to the ground. 

Great, this last thing I needed right now.  

- Oww!-. 

- Silence!-. You whispered in a demanded way.

Veronica opened her eyes as big as a pair of family size pizza plates. -You! you are-. You shot a spiderweb  covering her mouth before she could finish her sentence and with that you dragged her to the closest room, which was a bathroom for people with disabilities and closed the door just in time before Spider-Gwen and Bff/n could even see your shadow. 

 - Spider-Girl! What are you doing here?-. 

- Shh!!! They can hear us-. 

- Who is they? Btw, I'm your biggest fan-. 

- The villains! Shut it already-.

- Oh...-. 

- What a dumb bitch-. You whispered to yourself.

- What did you say?-. Veronica whispered. 

- Nothing-. 

- Oh, okay-. 

You spider senses tickled.

- Come on Spider-Gwen, we have to check on every room, anyone who sees you must be eliminated-. 

There was a slow motion on the door handle.

You forgot to lock the bathroom door.

You quickly glued Veronica flat to the bathroom ceiling using your spiderwebs, covered her mouth once again with some webs making sure she will not be making a sound and squatted down next  her, both upside down. Thank God the ceiling was high enough.

When both enemies entered to scan the bathroom, they didn't notice your presence. 

- This bathroom is clear, let's check the next room-. 

- Alright-. 

And as soon as both enemies left, Veronica once again fell flat to the bathroom floor.

You did try to contain your laughter since you were stuck in a serious situation. 

-------

A/n:

Hi. I hope you guys are enjoying the fic and thanks for reading, I wouldn't be writing if it weren't for my readers. 

don't let Spider-when catch you.