Spider senses

As you finished packing up all your things, you could see bff/n rushing into the library.

- What on earth distracted you from your phone? Are these books that interesting?-.

- Nope, but a boy is-. You shamelessly said.

- A BOY. BITCH. Tell me everything-.

- Well, he is very cute. He looks like prince charming but with normal clothes. A bumped into him and he grabbed me by my waist! We studied physics for hours and he even said "it's a date" when I told him I'll see him here tomorrow!!-.

- OMG! Did he give you any of his socials or a number?-.

- No-.

- God. I wanna see a picture of him-. Said bff/n with a disappointed expression on her/his face.

- Anyway, we agreed on seeing each other tomorrow afternoon so until then I'm all yours-. You said while opening your arms.

Right before bff/n was going to give you a hug, your phone rang. You took out your phone from your pocket and said -It's a text from Spider-man, he is asking to meet up tonight-.

- Tonight? Then I gotta enjoy the rest of the day with you before that insect takes you away from me-. Bff/n said with puppy eyes.

- You are a drama Queen/king, Did you know that?-.

- Bitch, I live for the drama-.

You both laughed and left the library to have some lunch and enjoy the afternoon.

As soon as the sun started to set you went to a public bathroom to put on your Spider suit under your casual outfit.

- I need go-. You told your best friend.

- Okay, I'll see you at home with some dinner prepared-.

- Alright-. You said before leaving to an alley and then swinging away as Spider-girl to the location Spider-man sent you by text.

As you arrived to the tall building you couldn't help but to admire the twilight in front of your a/c eyes.

My spider senses! I'm not alone.

- Beautiful is it?-. Said a masculine voice behind you.

You turned to see Spider-man now beside you.

- Yes, beautiful...-.

- I wanted to tell you that I've been searching for answers and I might have an idea-. He said.

Both continued talking while sitting at the edge of the building and watching the sunset.

- What idea?-.

- All this universe traveling thing was made with magic and as far as I know magic is not a thing in my universe. Or maybe it is, I don't know. But what I do know is that science exists and if we can't solve a magic spell we could make a machine to send you back or we could find a way to communicate with the Dr.Magic from the other world-.

- Or... what about the other Spider-man? If we get to him, he could tell his magician to fix this-.

- But how are we going to communicate with him-. Spider-man said.

- The best chance we have right now is start studying-.

- I'm sorry, I kinda feel responsible for this-.

- Hey, it wasn't your doing-.

- I know but I still feel responsible-.

My spider senses again. Is it because of him?

- Spider-man?-.

- Yeah?-.

- I, do you feel that as well?-.

- Feel? Feel what?-.

- I don't know, is as if I could feel something is coming but is never really coming. It's like a sensation-.

- You mean anxiety?-. He said -Just kidding, I get that too I call it the spider senses, but anxiety could be it as well tho-.

- Stop it you idiot, it's not anxiety. I think my spider senses are more acute since I came here-.

Police sirens could be heard from the far.

- You know what that means-. Spider-man said while standing up -Do you wanna go together?-. He offered you his hand.

-Let's go-. You said taking his hand to stand up.

Both of you raced after the sirens.

He is very fast but I'm the best Spider hero. I can't let him do better than me.

A car throwing money at the cops was rushing and crashing into a few other cars but consistently running away.

Spider-man went ahead and knocked on the car's window - You really know how to party but you are a bit out of the limit so I need you to stop the car-.

- No-. Said the man inside the car.

You jumped on top of the moving car and shot a spider web to a near by building, connecting the car to the building and forcing it to stop.

The thief saw you jump down from the car next to Spider-man and said -What the fuck! there are two of you?-.

Later the cops arrived to say the exact same thing the thief just said.

- Ermm, she's a colleague. Spider-girl. New in town, I was showing her around when we heard the sirens-.

- Welcome to the city. Is a pleasure to have you here-. Said the oldest police officer.

- Thank you, I already feel like home-. You admitted.

- That's good to hear-. Said a younger officer with a flirtatious look.

- Stop it-. Said the senior officer looking at his colleague.

- Okay, Spider-girl. I feel like our job is done here. Shall we go?-. Said Spider-man.

- I'm following you-. You said before both of you left.

But your spider senses were still bothering you. Something big was about to appear. You just knew it.

------

A/n:

What do you guys think that might be????

Hey I'm updating earlier it's only 10:30pm where I live