g

- Spider-man?.... Spider-man?-. You asked to the motionless man in front of you.

- Yes, I'm sorry. I just thought she said Spider-Gwen-. Said Spider-man pointing at the now viral video on his phone.

- No, no, she totally said Spider-When. It must have some philosophical meaning-.

- Right...-. Said Spider-man doubting the whole situation. -But revenge for what?-.

- I don't know, did you see her before?-.

- No, before you appeared in this universe, I was the only Spider hero around-.

- She has to be like me, from another dimension-. You said

- Most likely-.

- Anyway, have any idea on how to deal with what is happening?-.

- Not yet. I wish I had an answer but no-.

- We need professional help-.

- Sure! But who? We can't just tell the government and let them experiment on us like lab rats-.

Who...
You didn't reply but instead you whispered to yourself some possible options.

- What are you doing?-. Spider-man said. Waving one hand in front of your face.

- Don't worry... I have two friends that happen to be scientists! I will ask them to help us-. You concluded.

- Really? That's great, who are they?-.

- They are colleagues, one is bff/n and the other Peter-.

- Wh-What, What did you say?-.

- Bff/n and Peter. They are amazing. I trust them with my life!-.

- Don't you say-.

Spider-man was again, speechless.

- You okay?-. You asked sounding casual but you were actually concerned.

- Yes, I just, remembered I left something in the oven. I have to go. But thank you for the information. We will solve this, just keep your phone close and all times-. He said before leaving you all alone.

- He is not okay, you whispered-.

You went back to Bff/n's place since there was nothing else to do. The streets seemed calm and you needed some time to yourself.

When you arrived to the apartment and shouted -I'm home!-. You waited a few seconds but no one responded. -I guess I have the whole place to myself-. And that was the case until the bell from the front door rang.

You quickly got undress, threw your suit under the bed, grabbed some shorts, oversized shirt and opened the door in a hurry hoping no one is suspecting anything related to your ongoing situation.

You opened to the door to reveal the same dude from the heater that offered you his shower.

Ugh, this creep.

- Hi! How can I help you?-. You asked hoping he just walked away.

- Hey, is Thoma, again. I just came around to tell you that the heater is good and working-.

- Oh, thank you for coming by-.

- Of course!-. He said with a smile -Ah, and something else. My roommate made you a welcome cake, if you give me one second, I will go and get it. Or you can come with me, I can show you our apartment-.

- Sure!-. You said grabbing bff/n's apartment keys and following Thoma down the hallway not really thinking much about it.

He then stopped in front of the last door of the corridor and said - Sorry for the mess, we barely have time to clean-.

- No worries, I get it-. You said before Thoma opened the door revealing a small but bigger and nicer apartment that the one you currently lived on.

The main room had white walls with black, white and wood furniture and decorations and from that living room you could see part of the kitchen that had the same minimalistic and modern style but with black walls. It also gave off the smell of freshly baked cookies and  (your favorite dessert).

- My roommate is in the bathroom. She's taking care of the kitchen for today and I wouldn't want to mess with it, so I can offer you something to drink in the meantime-.

- No, it's fine thank you-.

- Sorry, I don't have that but I do have (your favorite drink), water, lemonade... maybe some wine?-. He said that last one while smirking.

- Some (your favorite drink) will be fine, thank you-.

- Coming right up!-. Thoma said before disappearing to the kitchen.

You took your time to admire the room you were in, they had a huge TV, a leather couch in front of a chimney and right on top of the chimney sat some pictures of your neighbor, one of him and his family, another with a dog and one with a group of boys but that's it. No pictures  of any apparent roommate.

Thoma came back with 3 cups of your favorite drink -Sorry, she's taking her time, I'll check on her. Just give me a second-. He said before placing 2 of the cups on the living room table, handing you one and walking towards a tiny dark corridor, you imagined that leads to the bedrooms and bathroom.

He came back with a blonde girl following him -Hi! It's so nice to finally meet you-. She said reaching for a handshake.

- Nice to meet you-. You smiled back.

She seems sweet.

- My name is Gwen Stacy, I'm Thoma's roommate, he's single by the way-. She winked and Thoma slapped her arm.

You just laughed a bit uncomfortable with her comment and his reaction -I'm y/n, Thoma said you like baking-. Trying to change a bit the topic which it worked. Gwen invited you to the kitchen and proceeded on explaining you every step on how she made your favorite dessert.

The 3 of you had fun for hours turns out Thoma is not that much of a creep, he's actually a pretty cool dude.

-----

A/n:

I have covid *-*