𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸 - 𝙹𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜.

You were always interested in archery, but never actually learned it.

Luckily for you, Neteyem was there to help you.

"Square stance." He said adjusting your legs.

He smacked your elbow into position. While one hand straightened your posture, the other traced your toned abdomen.

Lo'ak glared from a distance. Who did Neteyem think he was? Touching you like that, tracing your toned abdomen.

He hissed and stormed away.

-

Lo'ak was still steaming about what had happened and was failing miserably at controlling his breath.

However, his anger faded when a cool hand, your cool hand was placed on his chest.

"Lo'ak, Your heart rate is fast," You said.

"Sorry." He mumbled

"Breathe slowly and calmingly." You continued as Lo'ak struggled to breathe properly with your hand still on his chest. 

Ao'nung exchanged smirks with Neteyam as Kiri looked at them disapprovingly. 

Your brothers surrounded Kiri, mocking and taunting her for being different. Lo'ak stormed up to them and shoved Ao'nung away 

"Leave her alone." He snarled

Ao'nung smirked and tugged at Lo'ak's tail "Look at this they are all freaks! He has five fingers!" He mocked

Neteyam walked up to Ao'nung and poked his finger against Ao'nung's chest 

"Leave them alone." He glared, Neteyam gestured for Lo'ak and Kiri to follow him away from your brothers 

"Too chicken?" Ao'nung taunted

Lo'ak growled and ground his canines and walked back to Ao'nung 

"five fingers, I know we're freaks, but you want to see something cool?" Lo'ak balled up his fist as everyone leaned forward. Lo'ak then punched Ao'nung across the jaw. 

"It's called a punch bitch." Lo'ak said, turning away but Ao'nung grabbed his tail and brought him down to punch him in return. 

A complete fight broke out before a nine-foot-tall navi, You, walked onto the beach 

"What's happening?" You shouted as you walked onto the beach, your deep voice bringing everyone to their senses. 

Ao'nung opened his mouth to explain but you held up your hand. 

"I don't want to hear it Ao'nung, I'm assuming you started this?" You glared as Lo'ak shifted awkwardly. 

Ao'nung shook his head frantically but Lo'ak spoke "It's my fault Y/N, I punched him." 

Your glare softened considerably "How come?" You questioned, walking closer to Lo'ak

"They were mocking Kiri," Lo'ak grumbled, avoiding your emerald eyes. 

"And why is that?" You snapped, glaring at Ao'nung, he didn't answer and just looked at the sand. 

You sighed, waved everyone off, and pulled Lo'ak along "Let's go fix you up." You mumbled 

You held Ao'nung by his neck and dragged him toward Jake and Neytiri 

"Tell them, brother, tell them what you have told me." You said, narrowing your eyes, Your eyes then scanned worriedly across the coast as you looked for any sign of Lo'ak. 

"Lo'ak!" Tuk yelled as she pointed at him walking up the beach. You jumped off the platform and rushed toward him, bringing him into a hug, your arms going around his waist 

[Now, I've got you in my space and I won't let go of you-sorry] 

Lo'ak stiffened at the feel of your firm and muscular arms around his waist, but you melted into it, bringing his hands behind your neck. 

Tonowari looked in shock, You were not an affectionate person, but here you were, hugging Lo'ak as if your life depended on it. 

You grinned as you continued hugging Lo'ak. You were defiantly falling for him. Little did you know he was thinking along the same lines.