𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷 - 𝙷𝚒𝚖.

You were with Ilu when Ao'nung walked up to you with a disgruntled look "Brother, Father is asking for you."

You hummed, pulling yourself out of the water, and followed after your brother.

As you approached, you heard the occasional screeches of Ikrans.

Your raised your brows. Ikrans? Here?

"Son." Your father calls, you glance up at him before looking to where he was gesturing.

Forest Navi.

"Jake Sully, this is my eldest son, Y/N"

You bowed your head for a brief second. And looked around at the family.

As your emerald eyes looked around the family, a pair of yellowish-green eyes watched you, his jaw dropped.

Your sister was attractive but you, you were on a different level, you were built like a god, your hair looked perfect. Lo'ak was immediately smitten.

Neteyam gave Lo'ak a knowing smirk. As your eyes landed on Lo'ak, he flushed and muttered out a small "Hey."

You smiled just a fraction. Much to the surprise of your father. You weren't known for trusting let alone smiling at strangers easily.

"If any of you need me . . . I'll be in the sea." You winked at Lo'ak and walked away.

Ao'nung looked shocked at the way you acted. Lo'ak's jaw dropped once again as a fierce blush bloomed across his cheeks.

Kiri and Neteyam exchanged amused looks, Neteyam placed a finger under Lo'ak's mouth and pushed his jaw up while stifling a snigger.

-

You took a deep breath and dived off the cliff, your eyes stinging from the speed.

"Wooohooo!" You cheered as you approached the surface of the water.

Ao'nung, Tsireya and Roxto were teaching Lo'ak and Neteyam to ride the Ilus.

Ao'nung looked up and smirked "And here comes my dreamboat of a brother."

You dived cleanly into the water and grinned as you resurfaced.

Lo'ak found himself once again gazing at you, admiring your facial structure, your emerald eyes, sharp jawline and god-built body.

"Oh hey" You smiled as you reached out your hand toward Lo'ak in a form of greeting.

Lo'ak took your hand and shook it, all while blushing profusely

"Lo'ak." He muttered

"Y/N." You introduced, smiling brightly.

You took Lo'ak's appearance and felt a blush forming on your cheeks and neck. He definitely was good-looking and fit.

Ao'nung shot you a smirk as he looked at your blush.

You smiled. It was going to be interesting with the Sully family.