bad medicine

Medic x soldier

~~~~~
"NO! PLEASE DONT DIE!" Medic cried, tears streaming down his face as soldier lay limp on the operating table.
Medic threw himself over the dead body, gripping soldiers toren jacket. Heavy was standing behind him, trying to pull him off gently. The rest of the team standing by the door, a few crying silent tears.
"Doctor, you must inform soldiers family." Heavy said softly, finally pulling the heartbroken doctor off his lover.
Medic nodded, whipping his nose. He walked to his desk, picking up a clipboard.
"Please...everyone just...leave.." he choked out, his vpice horse from crying.
Without another word, everyone left. Once the door closed the doctor went to the phone, picking it up and dialing a number. There was a quiet hello from a female on the other end.
"Hello, is this the sister of General Jane Doe?" He asks, closing his eyes when there was a worried yes in replie.
"Im sad to tell you, but your brother has been killed." He says, more tears spilling from his eyes.
The sound of the phone dropping and a howl of a cry was all he heard before hanging up. He fell to the ground, ripping off his glasses as he whipped at his red eyes.
"I-i'm sorry, jane...so..sorry..." he cried out, laying on the ground.
He soon cried himself to sleep laying on the floor. He held a picture of him and soldier on their fist date close to his heart. He dreamed of their used to be happiness.

~time skip to a week after~

"I'm sorry soldier." Medic says as he injects a clear liquid into his arm.
He lays his head back as the drug kicks in. His eyes roll back into his head as his body begins to seizure. Foam begins to spill from his mouth, mixed slightly with blood from a bitten tongue.
The door to his medbay open, Spy and Sniper walking in. When they see medic, spy runs to get help as sniper goes yo medics side, turning him to lay on his right side.
"Damnit doc, we need you..." Sniper says through gritted teeth.
Spy runs back in a long with everyone else. As engineer approaches medics seizuring stops. He lay limp as engineer checks his vitals. He sighs, getting a small towel to whip away the foam.
"He'll be fine...lets move him somewhere more comfortable." He says, looking to heavy.
He nods, gently picking the doctor up and carring him to his room. He lays him down and covers him, leaving soon after. Medic stirs, and slowly opens his eyes.
"Why do you try to kill yourself, doctor?" Spy says from the corner.
Medic closes his eyes again, turning into his side. With his back to spy, he starts to cry again.
Spy sighs, leaving. "You are hopeless." He says, closing the door behind him.
A few minutes later medic sets up. He looks to the picture if him and soldier the day he proposed. He looks away, laying the picture down.
He reached into his drawer, pulling out a knife. He takes it to his wrist, about to cut the major vain.
"Please...forgive me.." he chokes out, pushing the knife into his skin.
"Stop!" A familiar voice yells.
Medic drops the knife, looking up. He gasps when he sees soldier standing in front of him. Soldier smiles sadly at him, tears brimming his eyes.
"Please dont hurt yourself, cupcake." He says, walking to medic, placing his hands on either side of his face.
"H-how...I..saw you die." He says, tears falling faster down his face.
"I did..but the big man allowed me to come down..and finish a few things I didnt get to do." He says, kissing medic lovingly.
Medic kissed back, his heart jumping into his throat.
Jane slowly pushed him down onto the bed, crawling on top of Hans. He ran his hands all over Hans body, pulling away from the kiss. He looked down at him, smiling.
"I love you, sweetheart. And I want you to live...live for me..find another love...please." Janes says kissing at Hans neck.
"B-but I'll never love anyone like you, leiben." Hans stuttered out, shaking his head.
"Yes you will...please, it wasn't your fault..I won't you to be happy." Jane says softly, hugging him close.
Hans sighs into the hug, smiling.
"At least stay with me the rest of the night...please." hans asks, hugging jane tightly.
"Of cousre sunshine." Janes says, kissing each of Hans eyes as he fell asleep.
Hans fell asleep happily for the first time in weeks.