Doctor Love

Medicest
~~~~~

It was in the dead of winter, the snow falling to the ground heavily. A blizzard was coming, Hans knew. But still, he insisted on going into the forest to gather firewood.
Bruno, his teams heavy weapons expert, didnt want him to. He smiles at the thought of Bruno. Most thought them a couple, but no. They were more like brothers.
Their closeness may partly be because of where they come from. Bruno being Russian, most think him a communist. And then Hans himself being constantly called a 'Nazi bastard' by a soldier known as General Doe.
Hans sighs as he pulls his scarf up. This is crazy! Why is it snowing like this? He thought as he pulls the sheath off the axe blade. He brings it above his head and is about to bring it down on the thick trunk of a oak, when a scream causes him to freeze.
He lowers the axe, quieting his breathing as he listens. Another scream and a bear roaring makes him run. But not away like most his teammates think he would, but towards the fearful screams: axe raised.
When he arrives at the scene, there's a man in a button up shirt and brown pants beneath a giant brown bear. His cloths are tornen, his blue tie barely hanging around his neck.
Hans takes a deep breath in, then gives a battle cry that would put General Doe to shame and ran for the bear. In one quick, clean motion he slices the bears throat open. Then he brought the axe up and aims for the bears head.
It gave a roar of pain before falling sideways, dead. The man that Hans just saved was still curled in a ball in the snow. He looks up at Hans, eyes wide in fear.
Hans blushes as he stars into the face of the Blu teams medic. He would be yelled at by the general for saving an enemy. He looks down at the medic, tilting his head in thought.
I can't just leave him here in those rages...I'm a doctor, its my job to help people in need...enemy or not.
And with that thought in mind, he kneels by the injured man. He places a hand on his shoulder and the other on his bleeding thigh.
"Can you stand?" He asks, the other shakes his head no.
Hans sighs, picking him up. When he hears the other squeak he smirks. He starts walking east, away from both Blu and Red territories.
"My name is Hans. What's yours?" He asks, not looking down.
"F-franz...nice to meet you.." Franz says quietly.
"Your german as while? The brothers must really love german doctors." Hans says, smiling when a small shack came into view.
He opens the door, closing it and walking to a small couch. He lays Franz on it, walking to the bathroom and pulling out a medkit. He walks back, kneeling by Franz hurt leg.
He begins dressing Franz wound, humming. Franz bites his lip, embarrassment creeping up on him. He blushes as the feather like touches of Hans hands sent sparks to his groin.
Hans notices this change, the increasing bulg in Franz pants causing him to blush.
He is still very cold, I could warm him up..
He thanks as he stands to remove his coat and scarf. He then takes his boots off, going to Franz to do the same. Franz blushes, gasping as his clothes are completely removed.
"V-vhat are you doing?!" He yelps, covering his erect penis.
Hans smiles down at him, climbing on top.
"I'm just going to warm you up, Herr Franz." Hans says, gently kissing his lips.
Franz gasps into the kiss, arching his body into Hans as a hand grabs his member. Hans begins to pump him, pulling away from the kiss to suck his neck. Franz lets out a long moan, placing his hands on Hans shoulder.
Hans takes his gloves off, putting three fingers at Franz mouth as he licks at his erect nipples. Franz blushes, taking the digits in. Hans pulls them out when he dems them wet enough.
He places one finger at Franz entrance, looking up at him. When he's given the okay, he pushes it past the tight ring of muscle. Franz gasps, closing his eyes at the foreign feeling.
He moves the finger in and out, soon adding a second. He soon then adds the final third. After a few thrust of his fingers, he pulls them out.
He moves to unzip his own pants, placing the head at Franz entrance. He kisses Franz passionately as he thrusts all the way in, in one go. Franz cries out into the kiss, pulling Hans closer to his body.
Hans moans at how tight Franz is, starting to thrust. Franz hides his face in Hans neck. He opens one eye seeing a redish looking shape, right between his neck and shoulder. Its in the shape of a heart, and a thought passes his mind.
Doctor love, it suits him well.. before moaning loudly, throwing his head back.
Hans moans, thrusting faster into the other medic. "Franz.." he pants out as he withdraws from him.
Franz whines at the sudden, unwanted emptiness. He sharply takes a breath in as he's flipped. He then moans as he's roughly pushed into the couch and is entered with equal force.
"H-hans!" He cries out, but it sounds like a mumble.
Hans grunts as he comes the hardest his ever came. The force if Hans coming causes Franz to cum. Franz collapses onto the couch, Hans laying on top him.
He stuggles into the heat of Hans body, falling asleep.
Hans smiles at a job well done, falling into his own sleep. He wraps his arms around Franz, flipping them so Franz lay on him before he fully falls asleep.