[I] Going Back to Paki

I M A N ' S P O V

I M A N ' S P O V

"I'm so happy that you'll finally be coming back to Paki.Do you even know how much i've missed you?" Alina spoke cheerfully. she sounded genuinely happy about me returning home.

"Yes Alina, You never fail to tell me that twice every day." I remin
"Well you won't blame me. you're the one who has been gone for like what, ten years." she grumbled.

"First of all it's five and not ten, and secondly, you know it was really needed for me to leave." I explained.

Yes you heard right, it's been five years since i left pakistan, to live more independent.

I left for London with Meerah,i enrolled in the fashion school she was in. yes it's always been my dream to be a fashion designer and own a big fashion line and Alhamdudillah the dream came true. Meerah and i own a really big popular fashion line called "Imeera designs and collections" we deal with clothing,hijabs,bags and jewelries and we're opening a new branch in Pakistan and i'll be moving back to supervise everything while Meerah stayes back in London.

I don't know how i really feel about going back to Pakistan, i mea-.

"Hello, are you still there." Alina's voice broke my chain of thoughts.

Oh, i was still on the phone.

"Sorry, i spaced out again."

"You do that alot, nevermind i really can't wait to see you. I'll tell mummy to make your favourite dishes." Alina promised.

oh this girl.

I told her not to tell a soul about me returning home, and now she's going to tell khala to cook my favourite.

"Alina you know that's not possible, you're supposed to keep my return a secret, i plan to surprise them."

"Yeah yeah i know, i'll just tell her to prepare your favourite, i'll say there's a friend of mine coming over, don't worry she won't know."  She assured.

"Hmm i'll take your word for it then.If khala finds out, consider yourself my enemy, cause i'll be your worst nightmare, no kidding." I fake threatened.

"Ohh i'm so scared. just trust me on this one, would you." she sounded irritated.

"Fine i trust you. I need to go and pack, so i'll see you tomorrow inshAllah."

"Really can't wait, take care. Assalamualaikum." She said before hanging up.

×××××××××××××

"Ma'am you need a taxi?" A man in his late thirties asked me,to which i muttered yes.

I finnaly arrived in Islamabad pakistan and was now outside the Airport waiting for a taxi.