charles
yes yes yes i need
to de-stress

matthew, marcus ???

marccie marc
yeah sure, your place?

charles
yes

mattybraps
i cant tonight
i'm taking this girl out

marccie marc
WHO

mattybraps
ur mom

little miss broadway
u guys r so mature
it shocks me

anyways fuck matthew,
what time?

charles
whenever after
6 i'll be off work then

caleb

caleb

caleb

mario kart irl
no charlotte i'm
not picking up snacks

little miss broadway
oooo no caleb pls get
snacks im starving

PLEASE

mario kart irl
fine

charles
favouritism much

marccie marc
no he just a simp

littlemissbroadway
????

mario kart irl
ok the both of u can
jump off a cliff

charles
😐

__

"cut!" the director shouted from across the set of which charlotte was sitting in front of a murder board. charlotte smiled and slumped back onto her elbows. "that was perfect charlotte. alright, let's wrap it up."

charlotte nodded and got up, walking over to her bag and quickly fished out her car keys. she said goodbye to the crew before dashing out to her car and driving out to head back to her apartment. the freckled girl never really liked driving alone, she always felt like she was more prone to crashing without a passenger beside her. strangely enough, this got her thinking of driving with gracie the night before, where she got to wear her hoodie again, the same hoodie she carefully placed on a hanger this morning and noticed that it still had that coffee scent.

by the time she got back to her place with gracie still stuck on her mind, she already knew sadie had let herself and caleb and marcus inside because she could hear music blaring through the front door. charlotte opened the door and wasn't surprised to see sadie cooking pasta in the kitchen and marcus and caleb playing chess on the floor instead of on the coffee table in front if the couch.

"hey charlie," sadie smiled, licking sauce off her finger, "do you want some, i'll put some on a plate for you?"

charlotte shook her head and took her shoes and coat off, setting her purse aside before hopping on top of the kitchen counter to watch sadie cook.

"hi marc, hi caleb," charlotte said, though she knew the boys wouldn't respond since they were always far too focused on the chess board. she then met eyes with sadie who seemed to be studying her face. "what, did i not blend my highlighter enough again," charlotte asked, pulling out her phone to check her face in the camera.

"no," sadie mumbled. "you're thinking about someone."

charlotte raised an eyebrow. sometimes the amount that sadie knew about her truly scared her, "what?"

"i kinda assumed, i mean you're not even focused on the fact that your favourite song is playing."

charlotte then noticed the beautiful sound of right where you left me by taylor swift and smiled, "oh. no yeah, i was thinking of someone, and she just won't get out my head."

a curious smile spread across sadie's face, "who?"

charlotte sighed, "no one. no one, don't worry about it." she wasn't sure why she decided not to tell sadie about her new interactions with gracie, but it did feel more safe to do so, just in case. "anyways, caleb was texting me the other day and he told me you two are planning on going with each other to the met in may."

"mhm," sadie nodded.

"as friends? or like..." charlotte asked, her hopefulness of caleb finally asking sadie out skyrocketing.

"as friends of course," sadie said in confusion, pouring pasta into three plates. "why, did he say something?"

"oh. no yeah, nothing," charlotte said, waving her hand carelessly to brush it off. "anyways, i'm gonna open a bottle of wine, i've been off today."

"what kind?" she heard marcus ask.

"oh now you can hear when i mention wine," charlotte said, rolling her eyes and hopping off the counter to walk to the wine cabinet.

"i'm a man of few interests."

"charming," charlotte replied, pulling out a bottle as sadie handed her four glasses. after finishing pouring the wine, she and sadie joined caleb and marcus on the floor. marcus and charlotte smirked at each other when they noticed caleb tense up as sadie blindly inched closer to him.

"caleb, how are you losing to marcus," charlotte asked genuinely as she examined the board.

"oh fuck you," marcus scoffed.

"I'm letting him win," caleb replied.

while marcus and caleb fell into an argument that sadie was too busy laughing her ass off at, charlotte noticed a notification pop up on her phone that made her air rise.

_____________________________

NOTIFICATION CENTRE

1 new message!
gracie
not to sound like a stalker, but i'm near your apartment building, wanna do something fun? 🍃🍃

_____________________________

__

soph!
this chapter took so long for me to finish omg
in other news, the tracklist for GA1 sounds so good, already claiming 'this is what the drugs are for' and 'fault line'