𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

Without any hesitation, Neytiri got on her Ikran and began flying towards the ship where her daughters were being held captive.

"Stay with your brother" Jake ordered Lo'ak.

"Dad, I want to go with you" Lo'ak insisted as he stood up. He couldn't loose anymore of his siblings, he wouldn't.

"You've done enough" Jake answered harshly. The words completely broke Lo'ak inside, it wasn't his fault Neteyam had died.

Jake followed Spider on the Ilu towards the ship as Quaritch and his men got themselves ready.

"Stay with him" Lo'ak said to Tsireya, with his hand on her face.

"No!" Tsireya tried to say in attempt to stop Lo'ak from also going to the ship.

"Go" Jake ordered Spider as he checked that the ship was clear before climbing inside.

"Where are they?" Jake asked. "The middle deck, there's like a pool in the centre. They're at the fort railing" Spider replied as they carried on walking through the ship, keeping a close eye out for Quaritch and his men.

"No, no; Stay here" Jake insisted as they got further into the ship.

"Talk to me Corporal. This ships going down and your girls with it. Your boy didn't have to die, you brought that on yourself" Quaritch teased through Lei'lani's walkie talkie as Jake continued to climb higher up the ship.

None of the girls were yet to discover that Neteyam had died. Lei'lani was under the impression that if her parents were coming then surely Neteyam must be alright?

Wrong.

Jake looked down and finally got to see where his children and Quaritch were, "You thought you could keep your family safe, but you can't. Only one way to keep them safe, so let's get this over with before you loose another kid" Quaritch insisted, he could still see the girls but was also too far away for them to hear what he was saying.

Jake hid his face as he pulled the key out of a grenade and quickly threw it towards the front of the ship, before running away from where it would explode. "Get down!" A man shouted.

The girls each lost their balance and went crashing into the railing as Quaritch also lost his and fell to the ground.

Jake took this as his opportunity to run out of his hiding place, since everybody was too busy panicking over the explosion.

Jake stabbed two men on his way past them and then continued to shoot his gun at any others.

Neytiri came soaring in and jumped off her Ikran, firing her bow at multiple people as she did so.

Quaritch spotted Neytiri and tried to shoot her but she jumped out of the way, shooting another arrow through a man's head.

Jake continue to fire his gun at the people and Quaritch's gun ran out of bullets as he stood in front of the girls, originally trying to shoot anybody trying to get to them.

Quaritch pulled a knife out of his pocket, stepping closer to the girls with the knife in front of him in hope he wouldn't be shot.

A man reloaded his gun when Neytiri wasn't looking and aimed it at her head, Jake quickly came in to protect her with his knife.

"MaJake" Neytiri said as the two fought, but her mind was quickly focused elsewhere when she fired an arrow at another man.

"It's mom!" Tuk told her sisters as she saw her Mother's signature arrow go through a man's chest.

'Mother is here, that means Neteyam must be alright. Surely they wouldn't leave him if he wasn't' Lei'lani told herself, praying to Eywa that she was right.