colors go boom boom

Start from the beginning

"I'll send you a quick chat for when you need to distract everyone, preferably Dream the most" Okay, understood. She is a girlboss and I love it.

"Ma'am yes ma'am!" I saluted. She nodded and we separated.

I kept an eye on Tubbo and Schlatt, occasionally glancing at Wilbur and Tommy who were also watching over them. Hours passed by with nothing in particular happening, but at least Dream's eyes weren't on me anymore. That's good.

"Tubbo, get up here man!" He called Tubbo was called to the stage. He was supposed to give a speech. And I saluted to every second of it. I'm so proud he's come this far, and I'm sure he would have gone far, but too bad there's a tyrant out there that I'm willing to bet half the audience don't like.

"Tubbo, my left hand man, the guy organized this whole event. All of this would've never happened without you" Oh my god, the poor boy's face when Schlatt just outright gaslighted him dude.

"So please, give us a word, this is your day" he gave the mic to him. I saluted to every second of it. I'm so proud he's come this far, and I'm sure he would have gone far, but too bad there's a tyrant out there that I'm willing to bet half the audience don't like. My Boi was talking about lettuce and honestly that suits him perfectly.

"Let the festival begin!" The one quote that sparked applause in the audience. However, a dark chuckle cast it's shadows above the masses. A chuckle that soon turned into maniacal laughter. Why is he turning into a cartoon villain right now?

"Oh Tubbo, stand here for a sec?" He placed a few piss colored blocks surrounding him. What the hell is he doing?

"Schlatt, what are you-"

"Oh Tubbo, you think I didn't know?" What is happening? How could he have possibly known?

"Know what, Schlatt I-" Tubbo was obviously panicking. This isn't a drill. Oh fuck.

"You have been conspiring with the WORMS that we banished from this GREAT country!" Ah shit, here we go again.

"Wait- but I didn't-!"

"To think it was my left hand hand man who betrayed me" Oh no, this is bad. Really fucking bad. I saw Tommy panicking while Wilbur was oddly calm. He has been getting weirder as the days go by. I think he might be going crazy.

"You know what happens to traitors Tubbo?" The poor boy's eyes reflected pure unfiltered fear.

"No?"

"Nothing good" as he said that I got a notification from Elaine. Create a distraction. For everyone. How do I do that? Alright I'll just say random shit.

"Technoblade can you come up here?" What? Techno?

"What for?" He got there in no time, giving me less time to think. Wait, I got it. But I can't say anything here. I need everyone to hear me.

"Techno, you and I have been friends for.. awhile now, haven't we?"

"I suppose"

"Can you do me a favor?" Techno wouldn't harm Tubbo, would he?

"I need you to take him out" FUCK, I need to go fast.

"W-What do you mean? Like to dinner or-"

"Take him out, Technoblade"

"To lunch? I know a good restaurant, it's kinda far from here-"    

"No take him out as in kill him!" Gottago gottago gottago.

"No!"

"What?!"

"Why?!"

The yells were loud, but noone got up to the stage. Techno must feel some pressure.

"Do it Technoblade! Murder him!" I saw Techno internally panicking. He was actually considering it.

"Tubbo is Schlatt's SON!" Okay I got their attention. Time to spill the tea.

"He abandoned him and his sister, in fact he sold his sister off to a kingdom when she was 14!" Gasps were heard throughout the crowd, yeah bitch I have the mic now.

"What the fuck are YOU doing here!" He shouted at me. Oh shut your ugly sideburns having ass up.

"Exposing your ass, bitch!" Really hope your gonna kill him Elaine.

"Nevermind, Techno fucking shoot!" Wait, NO!

"Don't do it Techno!"

"NO TUBBO!"

"KILL HIM ALREADY"

"I'm sorry Tubbo"

Fireworks blew up into colorful explosions. I would stare in awe if someone's life wasn't on the line. Amidst the smoke, there was a green and yellow light that shone brightly as well as a loud clinking sound. When the smoke cleared, Elaine was standing infront if Tubbo, breathing heavily. Holy shit she used a totem! She saved him.

"You will not kill my brother" I saw a faint flash of green running past the crowd. Dream?

"ELLIE!" His voice sounded so relieved yet so sorrowful. It was the most emotion I ever saw coming from Dream.

"Techno, it's me. I know it's hard to believe, but I'm Elaine" Techno stood in disbelief. Did they know each other?

"Ellie.." Schlatt couldn't even speak. There was zero chit chatting in the matter of seconds. Tubbo had apparently passed out from the shock, and Elaine settled him to the side before he turned to Schlatt. Tommy and Wilbur got beside me somehow, and so did Dream.

"How the fuck are you alive!?" Schlatt was just as surprised as everyone else.

"You old pitiful bastard" he backed away as he approached her, a red glow evident in her eyes.

"Elaine i-"

"This man YOU elected as president, just as Vex over there said, sold his own daughter, and later abandoned his son, just because he felt like it" the crowd just stared at them, and if I had some popcorn it would've made this much better. Cause this is good drama.

"Quackity! Pumpkin! Do something!" He called out like the coward he was. Quackity simply watched him get cornered.

"This is a pathetic excuse of a man, who abuses everyone around him. He overworked and hurt his OWN SON, when they reunited" I can feel the anger rising in the crowd. He's gonna die.

"Your lying, I never did shit to you!"

"He will die as he lived, a power hungry dictator who cared for noone but himself" Schlatt yelled out as a sword was lodged right through his chest. L.

"Yeah fuck that guy, L to him" I said out loud. Dream pearled up to Elaine, now facing her, while Techno got off. He damn near killed Tubbo there. Speaking of Tubbo, Tommy got on the podium to check up on him, seemingly relieved to find he's doing alright. On the other hand, Quackity watched over Schlatt's cold corpse in dismay. He really just watched his president die infront of his eyes and had no remorse. Damn, that's cold even for me.

"Is-Is that really you?" Bruh, this was rejection with extra steps, what the fuck.

"Yes, it is. But I'm not someone you should love" hol up, wait a minute, WHAT? Plot twiiiist.

"I love someone else, Dream. And I'm sure you do too" did you have to announce that infront if everyone Elaine?

"I understand" that, that was quick. Way quicker than it shoulda been. He is definitely not over here yet, I just know.

She jumped down, leaving Dream alone and went over to Wilbur. He was a mess at this point, just full on bawling his eyes out.

"Will?" She put a hand on his cheek. He put a hand on hers. I don't know what's happening. Schlatt died, Tubbo almost died, everyone else was talking about what to do with Schlatt's dead body.

"We can finally be free"