"You think the person's cool?" I ask Ozzie while walking.

"No clue, she met Gwen first so who knows." He tells me back.

"You think all this walking is making me look slimmer?" He stops walking and poses.

I laugh, "yeah, you're practically glowing." He smiles at what I said, "from sweat." I add right after.

"Tsk. You always bring my hopes down." He starts to walk faster.

"I was joking, Ozzie, you know this."

I walk faster to catch up with him.

But in no time we get to her house since Ozzie kept running away from me while I just laughed behind him.

I walk inside inviting myself in, "Gwen! Where the hell are you." I yell out.

"Shut up, you'll blow my ear drum," Ozzie says before walking down into the basement.

"Damn bitch, you're rude." I follow him downstairs.

"You're here, finally!" Gwen says while she pulls out a deck of Uno.

"Uno?" Ozzie says in distaste.

Ozzie sits down near the stairs so I sit down on the opposite side of him in between Gwen and the random girl.

"We haven't played that in a while I said." I look at Gwen than the random girl. She smiled at me when I looked her way. I let out a small smile back. She doesn't look harmful. She looks.. bright? I don't know what I'm talking about.

"Uhm hi, I'm aurora and this is Ozzie," I tell the new girl.

Her posture turns relaxed after that, "Hi, im
Leia, my grandparents live right next to Gwen, I'm just visiting."

I nod my head at the girl, "it's nice to meet you, Leia."

Gwen starts passing out the cards. We played for a while before Ozzie put down two cards.

"Uno" he casually says before sitting back down.

Leia gives me a look before turning to Ozzie, "I think you're only allowed to drop one card."

Ozzie looks at the girl and glares at her, "Excuse me?"

I let out a quiet laugh because Leia started looking around at nothing seeming nervous or scared.

"Cool basement" Leia tries to recover herself.

Ozzie nonchalantly tells the girl, "it's a dump." which made the blonde girl's eyes widen. I let out another laugh at Leia's face.

"No offense," Ozzie quickly looked at Gwen but all she did was smile.

Gwen looked at the blonde new girl in front of her, "Ozzie and I met last year in detention."

"Oh yeah, I remember that story! Tell her what you did." I look up at everyone.

Ozzie looks at the girl on his right, "I told my math teacher his wife was cheating on him. She was making out with some dude at IHOP."

"That's horrible," Leia says with a look I can't register.

"I know," Ozzie says but I smile knowing they're thinking two different horrible things.

"IHOP, show some class." He gives the girl a disappointed look.

All of a sudden Nate starts rushing down the stairs with Nikki and Jay coming right after.

"You're not gonna believe what just happened. It's the best thing ever." Nate exclaimed while standing next to Gwen.

Jay passes by everyone and goes to the new girl and I already know what he's gonna do.