I grab the plate of pancakes and sit down at the table. Quickly realizing I forgot the syrup I go to the fridge and grab it.

I sit back down at the table and enjoy my fresh fluffy pancakes.

After eating and washing the dishes, I began to walk back to my room but the front door opening scares the crap out of me.

"RORY!!" Ozzie's voice goes throughout the house.

"Heading to my room" I yell at him while doing exactly what I said.

I hear footsteps behind me when I enter my room.

"So how was your phone call" I snicker at the boy who rolls his eyes at me.

"Good because I have a boyfriend to talk to!" He smirks at me.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." I walk over to my desk grabbing a few papers.

"Look at these." I show him a few designs I had made over the past week for him.

"I like this one it's nice"

He goes to the next one, "but I feel like this one could use something more, maybe more details."

I look at the drawing he was talking about and I agree, "yeah you're right."

He goes on and looks at the rest, "the rest are good too."

I nod and grab the papers he put down on the bed and put them back on my desk.

"Is that new?" I ask him while looking at the jacket he's wearing.

"Yeah, I got it a while ago just haven't worn it," he tells me while standing up and giving me a spin.

"I approve, it's nice," I tell him while feeling the fabric.

After I move away he looks at me with a smile like he's got the greatest idea ever.

"Why are you looking at me like that," I give him a wary look before taking a step back.

He takes a step closer to me, "we should go shopping together, with my style and your taste nothing can go wrong!"

I would like to deny the offer but the look he's giving me is giving me no choice, "okay, fine! But not today." I tell him.

Suddenly the phone next to my bed starts to ring, I never use it, weird.

I walk up to it and pick it up, "uh hello?"

"Dude! I called your house phone and you didn't answer, then I called Ozzie but they told me he was with you! But no after all that, you answer the phone you never use!?" Gwen's voice screams at me through the phone.

"I didn't hear it! Calm down, what's wrong?" I ask her while hearing another voice in the background.

Ozzie comes up from behind me, "who is it?"

"Gwen." I look back at him.

"You guys should come over, I have someone you have to meet." She tells me urgently.

"Okay okay, we'll be over soon," I tell her and hang up.

Ozzie walks back over to the bed after I hang up, "what did she say?"

" She said to come over 'cause she has someone she wants us to meet," I tell him before grabbing my house keys.

"That's all she said." He follows me with an attitude.

I roll my eyes, "Yes, Ozzie that's all she told me."

We make it out of my house and start to walk down the street toward Gwen's and Nate's.