When the door opened the sun had blinded my eyes once again. Damn you sun.

Walking to the car I look over to the neighboring house. All the actions that happened yesterday flooded my mind.

I still can't believe that happened. I've read and seen stuff like that happen to others but I never thought I would get stalked in the middle of the night.

Never would I have thought that I would go to Jay for safety. Maybe he's not that bad.

What the hell I'm I talking about? He's still Jay.

He's so-

"Aurora" I quickly spin around to see who said my name, of course, it was my aunt Tess who was waiting for me to get in the car.

I open the door and sit in the passenger side, "sorry, I got lost in thought."

She looks at me with a look I couldn't understand. "You okay?" She asks.

"Yeah. Of course! Why wouldn't I be" the slight guilt for not telling her what happened yesterday starts to build up.

"You seem distracted, I don't know, maybe it's just me." She smiles at me and starts to reverse out and head towards the shops.

⁎⭑꙳⭒☪︎⭒꙳⁎⭑

Finally arriving at the shops we enter one.

"Okay I'm gonna go to the back, I think there's some stuff you'd like over there!" My aunt points at a huge section. I nod at her and we both walk away in different directions.

I've never been in this store before so it must be new. The clothes aren't that bad either. I might actually buy a shirt. Looking through the shirts, I notice a girl a few feet away from me who seems familiar.

"Nikki?" I speak out loud.

The girl turns around at the mention of her name making me smile.

"Rory!" Nikki starts walking over to me.

"I feel like I haven't seen you in forever," Nik says making me giggle.

"It's been like two days," I notice the shirt in her hand, "that's cute, you should get it."

She looks down at the shirt, "I don't know, I feel like it's too bright." she looks at it with uncertainty.

It was a yellow top usually I wouldn't see Nik wear this color but I feel like it could suit her.

"Try it, maybe you'll like it." I shrug my shoulders at her.

Nik looks down at the shirt and looks at the rack I was looking at before pulling out a white and black striped shirt.

"Okay, but you have to get this then." She tells me, I look at the shirt, and to be honest, it wasn't even bad. What could go wrong with black and white, it matches everything!

"Deal" I nod at the girl and make my way to the cashier.

"Hello, good afternoon, did you find something you liked?" The man in front of me asked.

"Good afternoon, yes." I give the man a polite smile before putting the shirt on the counter.

He starts to ring it up, "the cost is $6.40". I pull out a $10 from my pocket since it was the only cash I had in there from the last time I used these pants.

I give him the cash and he gives me the rest of the cashback and the shirt in a bag.

"Thanks." I walk to the side and wait for Nikki to go through the same process.

Once she was done I walked her to the door.

"I gotta wait for my aunt but it was nice seeing you!" I tell her while going in for a hug.