"Let's chill with Ozzie today." Gwen starts to speak again which wipes me out of my thoughts.

I glance up at her, "Yes! I miss his grouchy self." I excitedly get up and walk up to her desk which has a bunch of papers.

"You gonna call him or am I?" I ask while peeking at the random papers.

"I'll do it," she declares before heading to the kitchen to use the phone there.

I wander back to the bed I was once comfy on and try to get that feeling back.

I start to think about things that we could do but nothing good is arising in my head except going to the lake.

To do what? No clue.

Kinda wanna see if the trail has new flowers growing, they were pretty before. I wonder what kind of fish are in that lake. I know there is fish in there I've seen at least one while I was swimming in it.

Should we swim in it today? Nah I don't feel like changing.

I dart my attention to the door once I hear striding outside.

Gwen arrives back inside the room and sits next to me on the bed.

"So basically, it's 2:30 right now and he'll be over by 3:00. What should we do when he gets here?" She asks me while pushing her pillow.

"I was thinking we could go to the lake. We haven't gone in a while, and I don't know anything new around here." I grunt the end out.

She looks at me with a thoughtful expression, "yeah we can go to the lake, I found this random seed on the ground yesterday while I was coming home and I wanted to see what would happen if I planted it."

"I don't even wanna know what goes through your head sometimes." I laugh at her plan.

"I didn't know where to plant it so the trail would be perfect! They would never know it was me and just assume it blossomed itself if it turns out bad!" she looked very pleased with her idea which made me laugh more.

I smile and look at her, "fine we could grow your seed, even if it may take a while."

"Yeah, see I knew you'd be down!" she grabs my hands and starts to excitedly shake them.

I get up from the bed once again, "alright let's wait for him outside so we can head straight over after."

She nods her head and gets up too. She makes her way to her paper-covered desk and moves some around.

She opens her drawer and moves more stuff around until she finds what she's looking for.

The damn seed.

"Come on!" she walks to the door, opens it, and strides to the front door. I follow behind her but I close her bedroom door and the front door.

I don't get why she would pick up a random seed from the floor. A SINGULAR SEED.

After waiting for a few minutes Ozzie finally arrives at Gwen's house. We told him the plan and walked to the trail that leads to the lake.