She will squash you like a bug.

Start from the beginning

(DELPHINI POV.)

It's been a few weeks already since the term had started and I'm surprised that I'm actually not having a bad time. I'm at the top of the class I enjoy talking with the other slytherins perhaps this won't be as painful as I thought it would be.

The test we're currently doing today's rather easy. I'm doing brilliantly at least, But looking around, my classmates don't seem to be on the same wavelength as I am except for Blaise, Pansy and annoyingly Granger.

Theo nudged me.

"Delphiiii" he whispered.

I ignored, he never pays attention in class. "Delphiniiiiii" he called out once more. I turn to him "Shh" he rolled his eyes, "I need a quil." I pointed at my desk "As you can see I only have one, and I'm using it" he shrugged, "Then I need a pencil." He said. I looked at the clock, "We only have 15 minutes left before the class is over and we're taking a test."

He leaned forward, "Then I need the answers." I sighed and shook my head. I got to know the boys better and so far Blaise is academically brilliant, Draco well he's...Draco and Theo doesn't give a rats arse about anything involving studying, reading or doing school work. But that doesn't mean I can't help him out. I sighed, "There's a pencil in my bag." I pointed. "I can go through your bag?" I nodded, "Yes you can and make it quick. I don't want to fail this." He chuckled, "Mommy told me to never go through a lady's bag. Well at least not until your a couple blocks away." I rolled my eyes.

"Just kidding, she never said that. But it does sound like some pretty good advice doesn't it?" I hummed, "Just take it and shut up." He chuckled and I could finally carry on with my test.

When the bell rung we all got up to place the tests on top of the teachers desk. But since In this class I'm seated at the last row per theo's request I seemed to be the last one to reach the teachers desk.

When the room finally cleared, I got up to turn in my paper when someone rammed themselves into me making me drop the parchment. I cracked my neck as I bent downwards to grab my paper, but not before taking a glance to see whom my next victim was, and it's Granger, of course it was her. I squint my eyes, paper I hand, "Watch it mudblood." I said coldly. She shook her head with annoyance written all over, "How original of you." I turn in my work and looked back at her, "You know you're pretty irritating for a dead girl." She placed her paper on top of mine, "Trying to scare me?" She asked squinting her eyes at me almost trying to replicate my look. This made my blood boil, how dare she look at me like that. I leaned down as I was taller, "Try me and find out." She scoffed "Yeah right" she walked away. Salazar I hate her. Why does she have to be so witty and annoying? She better watch her back because a deadly curse might go through it.

~

The shower felt amazing. I sat down on my dressing table in the dorm. "Oh finally you're out of the shower" I heard pansies voice coming from behind me. "Why? Were you looking for me?" I asked with a raised brow. "No but I also needed to shower and you took forever" I chuckled while applying my coconut body lotion, "You know if you were in such a hurry you could've just hopped in with me. I wouldn't mind."

"I- "

I smiled seeing her flustered face behind me from the mirrors reflection. "-Whatever I'm going to go shower now" I nodded seeing her walk pass me in a hurry. "Il wait for you!" I shouted seeing as she had already closed herself in the bathroom. I put on my black pants and black turtleneck, it was dinner time so I had no obligation to wear my school attire, plus I look much better in my casual day to day clothes then those robes. I put on my go to silver jewelry and dabbed on some light makeup. Sprayed perfume on each side of my neck and waited for Pansy to leave.

"Is it just me or is the food tasting better today?" Theo asked as he nearly inhaled another chicken wing. I shrugged, "It's probably from all that running you did today, trying to not get caught by Mr.Filch for stealing his salty crackers"

he countered, "What? I was hungry" I shook my head and took a bite of a potato chip. Daphne leaned next to me, "Have you noticed Cedric can't stop starring at you" I sketched a brow confused and looked ahead to the Hufflepuff table. His eyes slowly met mine. Why was he starring at me? Matter of fact why was everyone all the time? I heaved a sigh, "Well I do now." I responded to Daphne. She clapped her hands quickly, "Oh now he is coming this way!" I removed my gaze now seeing him walk over here. His eyes glittered amused and he had a disarming smile.

"Hey, you're Delphini right? I'm Cedric, Cedric Diggory." He extended his hand out to meet mine. I looked at Daphne and Adrian who were by my sides and I rose from my seat accepting his hand shake. He has no idea I know literally everything about him. Even his dear o'l pops. It's quite funny because my first ideal plan that I went over with Rudolphus was that when going back in time I would pretend to be Delphini Diggory. I'd play off as Cedric's cousin instead of my real one. But it'd be weird, at least that's what I thought. I'm more comfortable like this because deep down I'm not pretending. Draco is indeed my family.

I looked at the Hufflepuff boy up and down, I am confused on why he is talking to me though. I walked over to him so we could face each other. "To what do I owe this pleasure?" I ask putting my hands inside the pockets of my jeans. He looked around the room trying to come up with an answer, "Well I suppose I found you pretty and wanted to introduce myself, I was waiting to get you alone but I was informed that doesn't happen often so I came now." I heard a silver cup being put down harder than necessary making me turn around. Draco glowered over us, "What do you want mate?" Draco asked menacingly. Uhhh what is going on? I haven't needed anyone to protect me since the moment I was born and I certainly don't need someone now. I placed my hand on his shoulder, "That's alright Draco he is just introducing himself" I looked back at Cedric, "Well why don't we go talk somewhere more private then?" I ask. He now wore a devastating smile, confident almost before nodding. As we both walked out of the great hall glares were coming from all directions, a bit shocking really. I looked over seeing Fred give Cedric a thumbs up and the trio especially the one with the bushy brown hair glare at us with intensity. Aww do you have a crush on Cedric, Granger? Don't worry I won't steal him from you. He isn't my type anyway.

Word count : 2006